We are all a part of “Something Bigger”... Discover Our Difference: With expert Real Estate guidance and unparalleled client and customer support, tools and services, we have been helping grow, strengthen, and renew our capital region/north country neighborhoods and communities for 95 years (1922-2017). Being a part of “something bigger” has a great deal of meaning to each of us here. We are innovators who strive to achieve greater things for our clients and the communities we serve…“A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTOR® is Good to Know®!
Unmatched Marketing Services & Customer Care: We know great homes & we know how to sell them. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Blake, REALTORS® offers unmatched real estate marketing services with a unique focus on the customer experience. We believe in marketing solutions that WORK! Our marketing programs are designed to attract interested customer inquiries by way of a variety of marketing, technology and advertising exposures and retain them with prompt customer service and follow up. No gimmicks.
Assess, Design, Implement, Measure & Optimize:
Our advanced marketing and exceptional real estate skills produce outstanding results for our clients.
- ASSESS: We begin with a detailed assessment of your local market, your property and competitive properties. Together, we will discover the unique value of your property.
- DESIGN: We bring the story of your property to life and design a winning strategy to really make your home stand out from the competition.
- IMPLEMENT: We implement your custom marketing plan across a wide variety of the latest technologies – social, online, in print, direct mailing and in person.
- MEASURE: We carefully measure online showings, live showing feedback, market changes and new competition.
- OPTIMIZE: As the market changes, we will work together to make decisions to improve the competitiveness of your property.
Advantages of Selling Your Home with Our Company
- 250+ Full- Time, Residential Professional Sales Associates. All Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales associates complete a rigorous in-house training program after obtaining their real estate license. Training does not stop there, however. Our offices continue regular training to make certain that our associates are refreshed on basic sales information and techniques, as well as the latest trends, tools and technology, including the Berkshire Hathaway LearnCenter. Attendance at seminars conducted by nationally recognized real estate trainers and educators keep us on our toes and at the top of our game. We have full time in-house trainers including Technology Trainer Lisa Roth and master trainer Joe Sullivan . You will find larger real estate companies locally but you will not find better trained and more professional associates to market your home or commercial property for sale anywhere in New York State!
- 9 Offices covering 9 Counties: We have the Capital Region and beyond… covered! Your home is marketed aggressively by agents who know the local market, and who will expose your home in the local market as well as throughout the regional Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. In addition, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS® are linked to the strong downstate markets through our tri-state Network.
- Global Expansion: Our initial gateway abroad is our national website berkshirehathawayhs.com. Thanks to sweeping upgrades nearly a year in the making, BerkshireHathawayHS.com has become the industry’s first site showcasing to the world the complete property database in all markets served by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices translated into 10 foreign languages.
Syndicating our listings abroad in a VERY big way …
- To complement our international platform, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has teamed with Worldposting to syndicate our network listings abroad.
- Our residential listings priced at $200,000 and above are broadcast to 70 real estate websites serving consumers in 37 countries on five continents.
- Text and pictures are updated daily and sent automatically to many of the world’s hottest and most popular search sites.
- Real Estate Brand of the Year! Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices was named “real estate brand of the year” by consumers in the 2014 Harris Poll®. “Top Workplace” locally for 2016 & 2017 and “Best Place to Work” 2016.
- Financial Stability: Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway is a Fortune 100 Company Most recently, Berkshire Hathaway was ranked #4 in 2016 and 2015. Blake Realty, Inc. has been in business locally serving the real estate needs of the capital region and north country since 1922.
- Respected Locally & Globally: Barron’s recently named Berkshire Hathaway the #2 most respected company in the world for 2016. Additionally, we have a 95 year track record (1922-2017) of success for bringing buyers and sellers together in our local communities.
- Connected: Berkshire Hathaway employs over 330,000 people across the United States. Other notable Berkshire Hathaway companies include Geico, Dairy Queen, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Benjamin Moore Paints, See’s Candies & Heinz (to name just a few).
- Berkshire Hathaway was named again for 2016 as one of the most admired companies in the world (alongside Google, Apple, Starbucks and Walt Disney).
- 3D home tours for our “Luxury Collection” properties utilizing the latest in 3D technology. Ask your sales agent if your home qualifies... Home must show beautifully and be immaculate as our 3D camera picks up every detail of your home. View our Bonacio built showcase home in 3D here ... a great example of our home tours.
- Fully immersive 3D virtual reality home tours are also available for our unique and luxury homes. To preview these home tours you will need the following: VR headset, smartphone and Matterport VR App. Here is an example of our Bonacio built model home in Wilton NY in VR.
- The Berkshire Hathaway Yard Sign: A sign of distinction and prestige on your front lawn.
- Committed to the Communities we Serve. We give back to our community every year through charitable donations to countless local charities (including Make-A-Wish, American Cancer Society, Relay for Life, Shelters of Saratoga & Saratoga Preservation Society, Schenectady Youth Boxing, Sunshine Kids,Saratoga Alzheimer’s Association, St. Baldrick’s Foundation, Caring Together – Ovarian Cancer Support, Junior Achievement, The American Heart Association, Building on Love, Inc., YMCA Circle of Champs, The National Brain Tumor Association, The Addictions Care Center of Albany, The Saratoga Hospital Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, The Tyler DeMarco Foundation (to name just a few) and our Annual Golf Tournament most recently benefiting The Northeast Regional Food Bank & Schenectady Youth Boxing. We raised nearly $10,000 for the National Stroke Association and were a co-sponsor the “Extreme Makeover: Rotterdam Boys & Girls Club” to help rebuild the facility and the Mont Pleasant facility. We raised over $25,000 this year for the “Best Buddies” organization (brief event video below). We participated again "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" 2016 walk in Washington Park raising $12,000 for the fight against breast cancer. Our 2016 Pajama Drive for Quest for Grace was a huge success again in 2016. Jason Christiana, Stephanie Cuva and Jil Denn were co-chairs for this year's "Friendship Walk" at Crossgates Mall which raised over $270,000 for Best Buddies. We will walk again for "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" and do a another company dollar for dollar match for this years walk taking place on 10.15.17. Details here.
- We believe in and utilize Marketing Solutions that WORK! We utilize the internet, social media, television, behavioral targeting, print and other forms of media to market and sell your home. Nobody invests more locally in the marketing of your property. We believe in a well rounded approach that incorporates all forms of media.
- Exclusive Sellers Advantage™ Program that monitors, tracks and graphs online activity for your property. Timely metrics about your home and your neighborhood keep you informed. Weekly marketing activity updates and a rich library of reports put data and analysis at your fingertips.
- Online Marketing & Print Materials (ecards, postcards, property websites, mobile sites, apps, flyers, videos, etc.) A full array of marketing materials (both digital and print) all designed to help create interest, market and sell your property.
- Exclusive relationship with the timesunion.com. Exclusive banners and sponsorships throughout timesunion.com including the Home Style section. All properties listed for sale are enhanced online as well with additional photos, maps and detailed information about your listing. We have a special section within timesunion.com called “Home Style” promoting our properties and the latest in real estate news and information.
- Recognition as a “Top Workplace” for 2017, 2016 and “Best Place to Work” in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012 and 2011 in the Capital Region by the Albany Business Review. We were also honored as a “Top Workplace” for 2013, 2016 (ranking #3 among all capital region small businesses in 2016 and #2 for 2017). We received the leadership award for small business in 2015 and were named “Doer’s” in 2016.
- Commercial Division: The Commercial Division of our company is located at 8 Airline Drive in Albany New York servicing all of the Capital District and North Country with our Commercial Real Estate experts led by division manager Richard Ferro.
- Luxury Real Estate Services: Luxury Collection is a specialized marketing program established with one goal in mind — to deliver our unrivaled customer service and superior knowledge of the luxury market to the world’s most high-end consumers. Whether you’re looking for a modern masterpiece or a classic lakefront property, our team of sales professionals will work closely with you to achieve results that exceed your every expectation.
- Listings syndication to all major national and local real estate websites including: Times Union (additionally enhanced on the top locally searched website for real estate), Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, FrontDoor (HGTV’s Website), RealtyTrac, Homes.com, Realtor.com, berkshirehathawayhs.com, bhhsblake.com and a majority of our local competitor’s sites (all those participating in IDX sharing).
- Ecard and social media campaigns to promote your home to specific segments that may be interested in a property like yours. Over 500 different campaigns can be utilized for these target specific campaigns to promote your property.
- Individual property websites are provided with a unique URL containing school information, area demographics, maps and virtual tours/videos to allow easy sharing on social media and other news outlets.
- All of our associates have 24/7 online access to our proprietary Berkshire Hathaway LearnCenter with classes (web based and virtual instructor led) covering all current trends and tools for successfully marketing and selling your home in the shortest possible time at the highest possible price. In short, no capital region Realtor® has greater market knowledge or marketing solutions that truly work to sell your property.
We believe in the power of social media to market your property. All company listings (residential and commercial) are tweeted on a daily basis in addition to postings on facebook and youtube. Our listings are also pinned to pinterest and other social media sites. Virtual tours and videos are created for all of our inventory
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Mobile is our free GPS enabled application available to all consumers. Our app works on any cell phone and has a wealth of information including comparable sales, open houses and information for all MLS listings in our coverage area.
Leadership Management Team: We employ a non-selling manager/leader/coach at the top of their game at every branch office location throughout the capital region and north country whose sole purpose is to coach, train, motivate, innovate and support our sales associates. You get a team of professionals and support staff when you hire a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtor® to sell or purchase a home or commercial property. This is a key difference from our competitors. When you hire a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® you receive unparalleled support from our entire team.
- Celebrating our 95th year of service (1922 – 2017) to the Capital Region, North Country & Beyond. A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtor is Good to Know™. Real Estate services for the capital region and north country.
Great agents, great homes and happy clients... A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® is Good to Know™.
- Location, location, location with 9 branch office locations (and additional satellite locations throughout our upstate New York service area). We have a convenient real estate office location near you.
- Our branch offices are conveniently located in Albany, Troy, Niskayuna, Delmar, Clifton Park, East Greenbush, Saratoga Springs, Queensbury, Lake George, Kinderhook and our newest location in Great Barrington, MA.
Follow us on Instagram (or your preferred social media sites) for the latest from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtors®… Residential, Commercial & Luxury Real Estate services for the capital region, north country and beyond
Associates can download, edit and begin using our customize able next generation listing presentation here. For security reasons you must log in to your BHHS Blake Google docs when prompted. If you are already logged in to your BHHS Blake email download will begin immediately.
A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® is #GoodtoKnow™.
Visit our websites at berkshirehathawayhs.com or bhhsblake.com for more information, reach out to one of our associates direct or contact our customer care department at 518.935.2555. We are at your service.