A Sampling of quotes and comments about our outstanding sales associates servicing the Capital Region, North Country & Beyond. A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® is Good to Know™…
A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor®is #GoodtoKnow™. Residential, Commercial & Luxury Real Estate Services for Capital Region, North Country & Beyond. We know great homes and we know how to sell them.
- Adria helped us to buy our dream home. She was always patient and understanding. She listened to us and made us a true priority. Definitely use Adria for buying or sellinga home. (NF)
- I highly recommend Aimee as your real estate Agent. She was very patient and understanding, regardless of the numerous times I called, texted, and emailed her. She made sure we were comfortable every step of the selling process and had great ideas on marketing and showing our home to its full potential. Aimee was always upbeat with a positive attitude that made the stress of selling a long time home much less than it could have been. We are very happy with the sale and how she was right there for us every step of the way. (WH)
- Aimee really went above and beyond helping us coordinate our relocation to the area. She eased the strss of not only buying a new home, but also doing it from a distance. She helped us get connected to service providers in the area as well! (JS)
- Alice is friendly, knowledgeable, & outgoing with a good sense of humor...She works tirelessly...and quickly gives me feed back (SB)
- Can’t say enough good things. So helpful. Very easy to talk to. Took time to explain. All 5 out of 5’s (A & M. Z.)
- Angela was above and beyond. So happy with the entire experience. All 5 out of 5’s! (A & M. Z.)
- Anne goes ABOVE & BEYOND expectations! She's a ROCKSTAR!!! All 5 out of 5's (A.L.)
- A note about Anne, the realtor and the person! Being the complete professional she is, plus a super human, Anne made an appointment for me to see an amazing house...I needed to deliver a check, so I said I could drop it over ... it was ONLY then that she told me she would be with her husband John and one of her sons, and finally, that they had lost Beasley (there dog)! CAN YOU IMAGINE? I would have been UNABLE to cope,let alone do my job with the professionalism and care that Anne always does. I had to share this.(L.V.)
- Anne made selling our house much easier. She has great knowledge of the local market and had us put our house on the market just at the right time to get the highest price. She is friendly and easy to work with. She has a lot of patience and guided us through the entire process. She has also helped us find the new home that we are going to build and has been outstanding in guiding us through that process as well. She will work hard for you! Great to work with. Very knowledgable. Goes out of her way and takes the time needed to find the right home for you. Highly recommend. Great experience and made one of the more difficult decisions in life (buying a home) a lot easier and smoother for our family. Anne Bishop is a true talent in finding the right home for you. My husband and I have worked with Anne purchasing and selling homes in Saratoga Springs several times and each time she has made the process go very smoothly. Anne’s expansive knowledge of the area is truly amazing. In addition to being a great realtor, Anne has an incredible work ethic. She is always organized, uses her time efficiently, and goes above and beyond to ensure that she finds the perfect home for you. I absolutely love working with Anne — I can’t recommend her highly enough!
- Anne has handled four real estate transactions for us in the past few years, both buying and selling. Each time she has demonstrated extensive knowledge of the price ranges and property availability in Saratoga and the surrounding towns. She helped us find our dream home after searching for 1 1/2 years, called us the very hour the property went on the market, and helped us close on it quickly. She has helped us make changes to our properties that we were ready to sell, making them more attractive to prospective buyers. She and her husband have personal experience in upgrading homes, and determining if property is really worth the price the seller is asking.She is friendly and works well with other agents, local mortgage agents and lawyers. Whether you are buying or selling, this is the agent to call!
- Anne was fantastic, she looked at our house, assessed what might stand out, gave suggestions for staging, and recommendations on list price that might reflect this, even though it was higher than recent sales. We sold the day the house was listed! (P.& H.V.)
- Anne provided outstanding advice and services for both selling and buying our homes. All 5’s Excellent (J. & S. M.)
- Anne is a true commercial real estate professional. She has made the process much easier than expected. I always turn to Anne when I need to find a new property. I know I am in good hands with her expertise! (E.R.)
- Thank you Ann! Without your helpwe would not have a house! (Mr. V.)
- Ann did a SUPER job helping me sell my property. ( Mr. & Mrs. D.)
- “Ann was excellent to work with” – (Ms. M.)
- Outstanding, excellent, timely and knowledgeable. Exceptional problem solving skills. All 5 out of 5's! (JS & NH)
- Anny was very professional and was always on top of what needed to be done. All 5 out of 5's! (S & J L.)
- Anny is an outstanding Real Estate Broker! She is honest, kind, and saved us thousands of dollars by advising us on the correct offering price. We had an offer on our house 4 days after Anny posted to the MLS…Anny “she’s the BEST”! (M & L. G.)
- Beyond excellent! Anny goes above and beyond to help with all aspects. ALL 5 out of 5’s!! (P.A.)
- Anny was OUTSTANDING! Anny’s comments on how to show the house better really helped! All 5 out of 5’s (A.J.)
EXCELLENT! All 5 out of 5’s!!! (M. & J. L.)
- "Ashley handled everything perfectly"! (Mr. K.)
- Without reservation, we heartily endorse Athena to serve as a tenant/buyer representative. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, (J.A.), Administrator Kinder Touch Lymphedema Center
- I am writing to express my pleasure with real estate agent Athena Pagnotti, who represented me in my recent purchase of farm land for a build-to-suit arrangement. As my land search began, Athena took the time to learn specifically my property requirements. Athena’s well-informed questions not only helped me focus on the most important factors in my purchase, but also served to show her knowledge and experience. I cannot emphasize enough the extent to which Athena protected my interests throughout the transaction process. Her thorough research and practical approach protected me financially by giving me the information and reasoning I needed to make realistic, sensible offers. Once under contract, Athena helped me navigate through the multiple inspections prudent for this type of property purchase, including well and septic, structural (house and outbuildings), and ground contaminants. Her willingness to make repeated trips to the property assured me that these inspections were conducted properly. After closing, Athena’s continued guidance, advice and contacts were instrumental in learning about forestry plans, agricultural exemptions, and the local assessment grievance process. Had it not been for her involvement, I would not have achieved the time and cost savings I realized. During this process, I got to know Athena quite well. I found her to be honest and forthright, reliable and trustworthy. I am nothing but pleased with Athena and her expertise, and I recommend her wholeheartedly. (A.S.)
Barb Van Buren
- Barb is knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to her job! She found me a house even before I was looking! Barb had listened to me talking about purchasing a house in Saratoga and approached me about one that was available. There were several structural negotiations to work through, and she was fantastic with helping navigate the process. I would glad recommend Barb and BHHS/Blake to anyone in the market for a new home.
- Barb has been and will continue to be “OUR REALTOR”. She is wonderful! All 5 out of 5’s (B. & W. R.)
- Barb was just great. She knew exactly what we wanted and found us the perfect house. All 5 out of 5’s (S. & B. B.)
- Barb went above and beyond to stage our house. She had a buyer after 2 official days on the market. All 5 out of 5’s (M. & J)
- As the agent representing me for the sale and marketing of my house, Barry was a pleasure to work with. He was always very responsive to my requests. When a last-mine issue arose with the sale, he promptly resolved it without my having to incur additional costs. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone planning to sell or buy property. (J.G.)
- Barry made buying our first home effortless. He was very knowledgeable and his attention to detail made this process enjoyable. I tell everyone I know that I would highly recommend his services. (G.S.)
- All I can say is WOW!!! We are very impressed with Bill Bix as our real estate agent, Bill exceeded our expectations. (L.W.)
- We were looking to sell my husband’s mother’s condo and we were extremely lucky to find Bill Bix. The service and attention we received from Bill was exceptional. He is definitely a high-caliber professional and his knowledge of the local market is outstanding. We received his personal attention almost on a daily basis. He is personable, and endlessly patient. Bill was always available for any questions that we had and there were many and was generous with his time. He is truly a gifted and talented person who surely knows his market. Bill also took the time to thoroughly qualify any perspective buyer to assure the match. It took Bill less than a week to sell the condo. Bill also went above and beyond in helping us find my husband’s mom a new place to live. What a guy! Thanks to Bill Bix for being OUR real estate agent, he made it an extremely painless and straightforward experience. So if you are looking to buy or sell your place, look no further than Bill Bix. He is truly #1!!! We will share. (Liz)
- A huge thank you for four-star Realtor Bill Chase!!! And Bill Chase referred me to Jil in CHS, working with you on my move has been a joy. As a relocating client moving to an entirely new area in New York from New Jersey, this service was invaluable. I was absolutely lost in terms of who could pack, move and store my possessions until closing day. And as time went on, needs for other services became apparent. All anxieties were relieved, and I truly felt that there was someone in my corner looking out for my best interests during the move process. I am truly grateful for your services, positive demeanor, and clear love for your job! Thank you! (J.P.)
- Bill Chase is excellent at his job. This is the 2nd time we requested his help in Real Estate! All 5 out of 5’s! (C. & W. B.)
- Bill was outstanding as we looked at a lot of houses until I found my home. He never stopped working! All 5 out of 5’s (V.D.)
- Just to let you know I am a few days away from closing on a house barring any last minute changes by the sellers or the finance people. Bill and I have thoroughly searched the entire housing area from Greenfield Center to Clifton Park and we have seen a lot of interesting “things” along the way. Bill has stuck with me to the end and even drove out during our worst snowfall of the year to bring me the papers to sign for my soon to be new “old” home. I never thought it would have taken 3 months to find a house, but it has truly been an eye opening experience and Bill has been there every step of the way to deliver customer satisfaction! It has been my honor to have worked with a true professional such as Bill. He should get a gold medal or something to put up with my southern accent and my uncanny ability to find houses that have the worst problems ever. He is a top salesman in my opinion and so thank you for letting me make the switch to Bill! (V.D.)
- Bill was very professional & helpful walking me through the steps as a first time homebuyer. All 5 out of 5’s (D. P.)
- Very pleased with Bill Chase. This is the second time we have called him to help with Realty buying. All 5 out of 5’s (C & W. B.)
- Brigitte Strelka was one of the first people we met in Schenectady, NY, and she was invaluable in helping us get to know the area. Her knowledge of local houses, neighborhoods, towns, villages, and cities is encyclopedic, and she is endlessly patient. She listens carefully, and works to find the house that works for you. She does not settle for, or try to sell you, second best. When new colleagues move to town, we always recommend Brigitte, and they, too, are grateful! (J.M.)
- Brigitte provided all the necessary information that I needed to sign a sales agreement for the condo: –comps from other units in the building, assessment of features of my unit vs. others, overview of what buyers would be looking for, additional work I had to do to ready the unit for showing, contact names and numbers to help me find movers, handyman, cleaners, lawyers.
- She followed up on all the informal “leads” that we supplied. She sold the unit at the price I wanted and orchestrated a rapid close, which was important to me. While professional in all her work, she is also helpful and willing to do things that need doing to make the sale happen. Brigitte is an experienced agent and it shows. She got everything right the first time. She sold me this very unit 34 years ago. She was great to work with then. She is great to work with now.” (PG)
- Brigitte Strelka is an exceptionally capable broker. She is very knowledgeable about the market in the geographic area she services, she is always responsive, and she is completely ethical. I recommend her without reservation. (D.G.)
- Chris was super & we had several issues with the Sellers and Chris was on the phone from Florida 9 at night on a Friday handling them. He’s all 5 out of 5’s! (J & A. N.)
- Chris was wonderful to work with! All 5 out of 5’s (D. & V. D)
- Chris was wonderful during the entire process. Highly recommend him! All 5 out of 5’s (NB & ND)
Chris was extremely knowledgeable about the process and questions regarding the house. We felt that he listened to our wants and needs, and was patient and not pushy at all. All 5 out of 5’s (A & S. H.)
Chris was by far the best Realtor® I have dealt with in the last 10 years!! (M. Z.)
Chris (Chino) Branch
- Chris(Chino) Branch I called Chris on a Monday he answered the first time in called after calling multiple agents and getting their voicemail it was refreshing to actually get an answer the first time i called an agent that right there put me in a good mind state but def was worried that he didn't have as muchknowledge as real estate agents that have been doing what they do for ten plus years, but to my surprise Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable about what was going on as far as what i was asking for he showed me three properties the next day opened up his schedule we are currently in the process of me putting an offer on a house within the next 2 weeks Chris is amazing def the real deal!!!! (CO)
- "This was our first experience with buying a home. Chris made that experience much easier than we expected. Chis is very knowledgeable with what he does. We had a number of questions throughout the home buying process and Chris always had an answer, a quick one at that. My husband and I work crazy schedules, and not only did Chris respect our odd hours, he responded to us at all hours, and promptly might I add. He made this experience as least stressful as I believe was possible. Overall, Chris was absolutely great. I cannot stress enough that we highly recommend Chris to anyone and everyone! He is an outstanding real estate professional, and an even better person!" (b.l.)
- "Chris is AMAZING. He was referred to mt fiance and I through a mutual friend. Chris walked us through the whole process and since this is our first time buying a home, Chris was willing to answer ALL questions and I had plenty. He would respond to emails, text and phone calls right away and if he didn't know the answer he would find out and get right back to me. He took all the unnecessary stress away from us and he provided ab excellent service nd found us our dream home. He worked very diligently. Even after we closed on the house he recommended an electrician for me and he kept in contact with us on how the house was coming along. If you are looking to buy a house I recommend Chris." (T.G)
- "My boyfriend and I were recommended to Chris via a friend. We were on the search for our first home and being 1st time home buyers, we had a lot of questions. Thank goodness we linked up with Chris. He was PHENOMENAL! He was willing to show us properties on very short notice- he is patient, understanding, and puts his customers first. I am thrilled to say we are closing on our first home in the next week. If anyone out there is looking for a reliable and honest realtor, I highly recommend Chris for all your wants and needs." (S.L.)
- "5 out of 5 Stars I would rate my experience with Chino. I was in a bit of a bond with limited time and a very long want list, chino came recommended as a new agent who had a grasp on the market and was a great negotiator. Even tho I admit I had my doubts about him being a new Realtor but after the first phone call chino put all my worries to rest, he knew exactly what I was looking for and put my wants and needs into reality with a property that I loved at the right price of course.I have been in the house for 2 weeks now and couldn't be happier!!! I will recommend chino to anyone I know looking to buy or sell." J.B
- "Very Friendly and personable. He always responded to all of our calls and emails. 1st Time Home Buyers, He let us know what was needed. We are excited to begin this new journey and bring our Home back to it's Glory!!"
- We can call or text this guy any time of the day with questions or houses we wanna see and he's always willing to help. Tonight he went to his office with us after he worked 8 hours to submit another offer on a beautiful home we hope to make ours. Thanks for helping our dreams come true! (AB & MG)
- Christine was absolutely amazing to work with! Easy to talk to, honest and non-judgmental (T.H.)
- We sold another home and were very dissatisfied. Christine went above and beyond to make us happy & calm. All 5 out of 5’s. (V & R. V.)
- Claudine works diligently to find what you want within the price range you need. She is organized, reliable, and trustworthy! She sold our house and found our new place to call home. (J.L. S.)
- "We were first time home buyers and we needed a lot of reassurances, hand holding and we had a ton a questions. Colin was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions, gave great advise, and gave an educated opinion when we needed it. He worked around ourhectic schedules and stuck with us no matter how many times we "needed" to see a house again. He followed up on everything, assisted through finding the right mortgage broker for our kind of loan, and made sure when the contract was written that we were protected. I would highly recommend Colin to all our family and friends. We not only found our dream home but we made a great friend as well."-TR & LH (First-Time Buyers)
- I could not have had such an amazing experience without Crystal and her Team.
- Thank you with all my heart for the amazing recommendation to Crystal. Magnificent experience. One Hell of a Team to be working for me & my new house!!!
- We met Crystal about 5 yrs ago at an open house in East Greenbush. We immediately were impressed with her professional approach, easy to talk to, no pressure. Although the house was not what we wanted we were so impressed with Crystal we decided if were to buy or sell we would sign her on as our agent. For the next 5 years numerous times, Crystal showed us different homes, I have to admit we are not the easiest to please, but never once did Crystal show any disappointment only patience with us. We had our hearts set on a small ranch in a nice development. Finally we decided to put our home up for sell with no prospects of another house, we just felt the time was right. Crystal came out, reviewed our home, we agreed on a price, with that she did a beautiful job marketing our home, so well it hit the market at 4 pm on a Tuesday, at 5 pm she had a call for a showing, the couple saw our house on Wednesday and it was sold. We did find a house, put in a bit, actually had a contract on that house but the seller was being difficult at the time. While we were waiting for him to sign the contract that small ranch, in a nice developement went on the market. On a Sunday I call Crystal, told her we wanted to see the house, she was able to get us in on that Monday for a showing, we loved it, but we had a contract on the house. Early Tuesday morning I get a call at work from Crystal she contacted the lawyer found out the party of the first house never signed the contract, therefore we were able to pull that contract, we trusted Crystal so much we had her handle the bid on the small ranch, we got he home of our dreams. We are in the house less than a year and we love our new home. I have recommended Crystal to many of my friends, I tell them if you want an agent who will, look out for your best interest, get you the best deal and find the home of your dreams you will not find a harder worker than Crystal Coleman. Sincerely(N.C. & C. G.)
- I would like to thank Crystal for all her hard work when working with family and friends. I have recommended her to many people, and they were not only happy with her services, but her presentation as well. She is professional, attentive and knowledgable. Her smile is “catching”. I personally would like to thank her for all her hard work when my husband and I were looking for a home. She listened to our wishes and gave us good advice as to what would really would work for us. We found our home and 10 years later still enjoying it.Thank you and keep up the good work. (L.& R.)
Crystal not only worked hard to sell my house, but handled the entire process for me. She met inspectors and obtained quotes for repairs, etc. on my behalf. I highly recommend her! (E.P.)
- “Cindy always made time for our questions and got back to us extremely fast if she missed our call. She made first time home buying simpler” (Mr. B.)
- “Thank you for all your help selling my mom’s house! It didn’t seem to be an easy one and you deserve a great big THANK YOU!” (C. & W. H.)
I recently purchased a beautiful home in Warrensburg, NY with the help of my realtor, Cynthia Harrigan. Cynthia had been referred to me by my aunt, and she went above the call of duty to make sure I found the perfect house for my family. Being a busy professional with little free time sometimes made showings difficult but she always managed to get us in at a time that was convenient for me. During my search she continued to encourage me not to settle until I found the right home and kept me from getting discouraged. When I did finally find the right home she helped make the cumbersome process of contracts, inspections, and appraisals flow as smoothly as possible. Whether it be a call to the seller's agent or being available to let the inspector into the property Cynthia was always willing to do what was necessary to not only close the deal, but make sure my needs and wants were met. Working with her was truly a pleasure and if the need arises again I would not hesitate to use her services. (C.S.)
I recently purchased a beautiful home in Warrensburg, NY with the help of my realtor, Cynthia Harrigan. Cynthia had been referred to me by my aunt, and she went above the call of duty to make sure I found the perfect house for my family. Being a busy professional with little free time sometimes made showings difficult but she always managed to get us in at a time that was convenient for me. During my search she continued to encourage me not to settle until I found the right home and kept me from getting discouraged. When I did finally find the right home she helped make the cumbersome process of contracts, inspections, and appraisals flow as smoothly as possible. Whether it be a call to the seller's agent or being available to let the inspector into the property Cynthia was always willing to do what was necessary to not only close the deal, but make sure my needs and wants were met. Working with her was truly a pleasure and if the need arises again I would not hesitate to use her services. (C.S.)
Cindy is fantastic! She listened and understood all our needs and found us the perfect home. (Mr. N.)
- “Darlene was very helpful and a joy to work with threw a very long process!” (Mr. A.)
- "She is an amazing agent. My husband and I went through several agents that didn't understand our needs, and were looking for houses for a while with no success. One day we went to an open house and met darlene, she was so warm and knowledgeable. We decided to use her and got a house within two months!!! She is very responsive, and very professional. She was with us every step of the way. When times got a little hectic during the process she handled it and told us not to worry and took care of it. If you want a house she is the one to go to. I would recommend her to everyone I know!" (DD)
- Debbie is energetic, positive, great communicator, always goes the extra mile
- Debbie is very patient & attentive, would highly recommend
- Debbie is on time, available, listened to our wants
- Debbie should get a 5 ++++++
- Debbie reflects very well on your profession and we will highly recommend her
- We could not have done it without Debbie!
Debbie Cartier was the most professional and supportive Agent. I felt like a TOP PRIORITY and I was confident in Debbie every step of the way. All 5 out of 5’s (A.L.)
- Deborah was wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend her. – (Mr. B. & Ms. H.)
Deb was laid back and calm during a very lengthy closing. She has a very good personality for an anxious buyer. (Mrs. S.)
- Many other salespeople were to my home with customers, NONE could hold a candle to Dee! (J.P.)
- Dee treated us as friends. She took the time to show us what we would like and more importantly, what we could afford. (Mr. & Mrs. R.)
- Dee was very professional- yet still friendly during the whole purchase-start to finish. (The R.’s)
- Dee Rowan is a most knowledgeable and professional person whose expertise proved invaluable to us. (J & G. C.)
- Our Agent Dee Rowan was exceptional. She is knowledgeable about the area and was able to find our ideal home for us. (I & M. A.)
- Dee assisted us in finding the perfect house. She is wonderful and we will recommend her to anyone that is selling or interested in buying a home. (T.K.)
- I think Dolores Rowan is the best Agent I have ever met. I consider her a friend. She is awesome. (C. & P. Grant)
- Dee was a pleasure to work with always helpful to point out both positive and negative things…never felt pressure and always tried to make herself available to our schedule. (D. S.)
- I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what a great experience I had with the purchase of my new home. That was due to the absolutely excellent service I received from the real estate Agent Dee Rowan. Dee is a true professional. She always listened to my needs, was right on top of any listing that may have been of interest to me, was patient and comprehensive in understanding and answering my questions, and most of all was fair and honest. These were traits I greatly appreciated in a real estate Agent, due to this being the first home I purchased. She made the transaction a smooth, comfortable experience for me. I would definitely utilize her in any future transactions and would recommend her to any friend, or family member I had, that may be interested in buying or selling a home. (B. S.)
- In September my fiancé and I closed on our first home. We love it. I can’t stress that enough. Everything about it is amazing for someone like myself that has bounced around from different locations and various living arrangements, this home actually feels like a home to me. My fiancé Jennifer also couldn’t be happier with the location, neighbors, and convenience of our surroundings. This is all the hard work of Kerri Arserio and Dee Rowan. Both of them worked with us well over a year and constantly gave us updates, suggestions and facts whenever we needed them. It was a pleasure to work with them! I would recommend Kerri or Dee to anyone looking for to purchase a home. I have heard horror stories about people switching realtors over and over again, some being too bossy, and some who have been horribly rude to their clients to the point where tears were shed. I consider myself lucky to have worked with both of them. They were outstanding! If it wasn’t for Kerri and Dee’s commitment to Jen and myself, we would have never found such a perfect home. I just wanted to take the time to share that with you. (J. D.)
- He was encouraging, competent, and went the extra mile.I recommend Dennis Wheeler highly! (JB)
- Dennis showed persistence and high energy to help complete a complex short sale. This required extensive interaction and follow up with 2 banks involved, the purchasers and their attorneys as well as myself and my attorney. Dennis’ expertise and positive outlook made this sale possible. Any concerns we had – and there were quite a few – Dennis responded to quickly and efficiently. Dennis is very congenial and doesn’t buckle under pressure. He maintained a positive attitude throughout the entire house selling and showing process. We would recommend Dennis to any interested clients. (A.K.)
- Dennis was wonderful! He is really friendly and easy to get along with! He is extremely helpful in finding homes that fit my criteria. He is very knowledgeable about the area as well as surrounding areas. Dennis was always able to answer any questions I had about a property very quickly! (A.P.)
- We are first-time homebuyers and Dennis could not have been kinder or more patient. He showed us all the places we wanted to see and even had some great recommendations that he thought would fit what we were looking for. He patiently answered all of our questions. Dennis has expert knowledge in real estate negotiations and valuations. He gets back to you right away and made our experience in buying seamless. We’ll definitely call on him again. (D.O.)
Donald “Bill” Moon
- I sold my home in 2 weeks. Bill was very attentive to my questions & needs. Keep your home ready for viewings at all times and let them in at their convenience, not just yours. 17 families looked in a 3 week period. Thanks Bill! (Mrs. C.)
- Donna was Amazing! She is kind, flexible, and patient! She took the time to listen to my wants and needs. She combined her experience with my needs and was able to find me a practically new house in my limited price range! Donna made the housebuying experience enjoyable with snacks and great tips on housekeeping and gardening. I would recommend Donna to all my family members and friends. Thank you Donna you are wonderful! (Y. K.)
- “I’ve worked with numerous Realtors in the past, but Donna’s expertise, dedication, and professionalism are unmatched! She made the daunting task of selling my current home a refreshingly painless process. I can’t thank Donna enough, and hope to have the privilege of working with her again in the near future.” (Matt)
- Donna Riccitello has been my realtor for almost 20 years. We have closed several transactions with much success and in less time than expected. Once you find an agent with her loyalty, work ethic and exceptional skills, it’s difficult to trust anyone else. (AN)
- Ed went above and beyond to get us into a home. We were first time homebuyers with a small budget, and if it wasn’t for Ed we might have given up on finding a home we could afford. All 5 out of 5’s (CW & AB)
- Excellent person to work with. Could not have encountered someone better than Ed! All 5 out of 5’s (MG & SS)
- I would highly recommend working with Emily. She made buying our home in Niskayuna a smooth and comfortable process. We met beforehand to discuss any particular wants/needs for a home, and ended up finding one that ticked all of the boxes. She is knowledgeable, kind, and simply a pleasant person to be around (P.S.)
- My husband and I found Emily to be not only knowledgeable, but an incredible resource, walking us through every step and always available to answer questions. (JW)
- Emily was fantastic! We will use her again, if we need her service. All 5 out of 5’s (J.B. & K. S.)
- Excellent photos for brochure and excellent at adequate description. All 5 out of 5’s (J.P.)
- Erin sold my house in 12 days! I was worried because I had to put my house on the market in the middle of winter. Not the ideal time for sure. But Erin did all her homework: she gathered the house facts, pre-gamed it on her social media and even took a video that got hundreds of views. She had thousands of flyers made up but as it turned out we never even needed them mailed! Her experience and thoroughness made it easy for me to feel comfortable with this sale even though I was 1500 miles away. I highly recommend her as one of the best agents in the Capitol Region (E.F.)
- I have known Erin for many years, she was my childhood babysitter and next door neighbor. We have stayed in touch over the years as we both share a passion for horses. When Erin found out we were in the market for a horse property she was eager to embark on a search for/with us. As soon as Erin found a potential property she would email the listing our way and ask if we would like to look at the property. She was extremely flexible and always went out of her way to make time for showings. She was more than willing to return to the property if we requested an additional showing. Erin was prompt and precise when filling out and submitting paperwork. We were always kept in the loop and given frequent updates. Erin went out of her way, often meeting at odd hours to accommodate our work schedules. To make a long story short, Erin found us the perfect farm! We moved in 4th of July weekend, 2015. At this same time, we also sold our other home in which Erin had listed, it sold in ONE day!!! I would highly recommend Erin to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She is driven, motivated and goes above and beyond for her clients. She will continue to work until you find the home of your dreams!!! (L. & R.)
- Erin Looman has been my realtor for both purchasing and selling my home. She was great from the first moment we met her at an open house, guiding me professionally through both processes of selling and buying. She showed me over 40 homes before I purchased mine and was always available for showings, questions, always friendly and patient and very knowledgable. In selling my home, she went above and beyond what other realtors might do in marketing which resulted in a quick sale for my home. She is definitely a five star agent and I would not hesitate referring buyers or sellers to her. I’m purchasing property out of state now and only wish I could be using her for this transaction! (W.B.)
- Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job getting us our dream home (and of course selling our old home)! We know that it wasn't easy by we appreciate your kindness and professionalism. We LOVE our new house and will be referring anyone that we know of who is looking to buy or sell a home to you. (G & J)
- It is with much gratitude that I send this greeting. You took on a tough assignment when you accepted the responsibility of selling our childhood home and yet you gave it 110% on our behalf. Your patience and advice were stellar and I thank you for your superb professionalism. (J & J)
- Thank you for always going above and beyond. You are truly a gift...especially through all this. (BN)
- Thank you for your constant and repeated support and advice. Your wisdom and experience is so very appreciated. (AG)
- Fran is the best real estate agent I have ever worked with. The most honest lady in the business. I would trust her blindly. She will give you the best ideas and will tell you all pros and cons of the property.
- She is not just trying to sell you a property just like some put there. Also she wants her clients happy.
- Fran is the best. She has been so patient with us, never pressures us, and has become a part of our lives. We are currently in a contract but have been looking for THREE years! Not because of her but because I am so darn picky. I will be sad when the time comes that we are no longer shopping because we will miss Fran dearly. I cannot say enough good things about her.
- Used Fran for buying our first house. She was excellent at screening houses for us and keeping us away from houses that were a waste or our time. We had a specific deadline when we needed to be out of our apartment and she properly moved us to get an accepted offer 2 months in advance so we could move in on time.
- She didn’t play any games. Showed us houses, directed our searches based upon wishes and budget. Found a great house, and provided lots of help through the closing and possession
- Fran Callahan is the best real estate agent we have ever had & would use her again & recommend her to everyone. Fran made our transition to NY that much easier.
- Fran was ALWAYS available.
- Fran Callahan did a fantastic job helping me through the home buying process
- Thank you for helping us through the purchase of our home. Thank you for being patient and forthright with us. (NN)
- “Just wanted to say thank you again for your continued help, guidance, support and friendship throughout the long road to our beautiful new home. We couldn’t be happier and we couldn’t have done this without you. You’re so great at what you do and we’re both so grateful that we stumbled uponyou because we couldn’t have chosen a better realtor to work with!” (Noelle & Will)
Used Fran for buying our first house. She was excellent at screening houses for us and keeping us away from houses that were a waste or our time. We had a specific deadline when we needed to be out of our apartment and she properly moved us to get an accepted offer 2 months in advance so we couldmove in on time. She didn't play any games. Showed us houses, directed our searches based upon wishes and budget. Found a great house, and provided lots of help through the closing and possession. (B.M.)
- As we reflect how lucky and happy we are to be living where we are, we find ourselves thinking about our outstanding real estate agent Fran Briody! She recognized our style, knew our must haves and found our perfect home! Fran is an extremely proactive sales professional. Fran is a clear-headed, analytical thinker who can identify good opportunities and plan strategies for seizing them. She worked hard for us and kept our best interest at heart!(S.F & N. L.)
- I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! We feel so lucky to have had such a hardworking and professional team help us to buy our first house. I got back into town from Colorado on Saturday and it was amazing to be able to walk right into our new house. Both James and I had such a great experience throughout this whole process. (J.H.)
- We recently sold and bought a house with Holly Aiken as our Realtor. We met Holly at the bowling alley and she was so personable and friendly when we met I happily took her card. At the time we weren't ready to sell our house, but we knew it was going to be sometime in the near future. Fast forward a few months and I contacted Holly after seeing a home we were interested in looking at on the market. We were still not sure if we were ready to put our house on the market but thought it was worth looking into. Holly got us into that house within days and also found another in our price range for us to check out. She then came to our house to see what she thought and said she thought it would sell. We ended up putting in an offer on the first house we saw but didn't get the house as they had already accepted another offer. At this point Holly went above and beyond for us. After getting our house on the market in a matter of a day or 2, Holly went door to door trying to find us our perfect house to buy. We wanted to stay in our elementary school district (which Holly happens to live in). Holly told us her neighbor was moving and the house wasn't on the market yet but she talked to the owners and got us in to look at the house. We loved it. Made an offer and it was accepted. Never even went on the market! Next we had to sell our house! Which Holly did an amazing job to help us do! She was very willing to do anything and everything to help us. 2 Open houses and many showings later, we sold the house. We closed on the sale and the buy the same day and Holly was with us every step of the way. She even made us a wreath for our new front door! We are lucky to have had her as our realtor and we are lucky to have her as our neighbor! (B. & A. S.)
- Holly Aiken is one of the most dedicated and professional agents anyone could work with! She is very knowledgeable and diligent! Always willing to listen and answer any questions to better help in the buying and selling process. Very friendly with outstanding customer service! D.B.
- Holly did an excellent job helping us to sell our house...She stayed on top of things and helped us get it closed after we had already moved. I recommend her highly! (D.R.)
While searching for our dream property we found a listing online. Our initial phone calls to the listing agent got us nowhere. One call to Holly Aiken and we were able to see the property immediately! We fell in love with the place and knew we had found the "one". Holly acted with complete professionalism throughout the entire purchasing process. She was beyond thorough and made sure we were kept informed on a daily basis. I would absolutely recommend Holly Aiken for all of your real estate needs! (K.D.)
Thanks to Holly we are in our new home!!!! Holly was there every step of the way. When we had questions she was there with the answers. Thank you Holly, we love our new home!! (B.K.)
- Jackie is competent, knowledgeable, and reliable, she is also genuinely caring and in tune with her customers needs...A pleasure to work with! (JM)
- It is my pleasure to recommend Jacalyn Itzkow as a Licensed Real Estate Agent. Being a first time homebuyer, I knew very little about the process before meeting with Jacalyn. I immediately felt better after my first meeting with Jacalyn as she explained the process succinctly and in great detail. From the very beginning of the process, Jacalyn made it a point to get to know me on a personal level. Not only did this allow her to provide a warm and friendly discourse, but it enabled her to more fully understand my preferences and requirements in a home. From start to finish, Jacalyn was extremely responsive and consistently went out of her way to schedule viewings with me around my busy schedule, be it on my lunch break, after work, or over the weekend. While viewing homes it was very apparent that Jacalyn is incredibly knowledgeable in her field, as she was always quick to offer a suggestion or idea. I can truly say that Jacalyn has been invaluable in facilitating my recent real estate purchase, and can wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who needs to know that their Agent has nothing but their client’s best interest in mind. (S.J.)
- Sincerity, Integrity, and Intelligence, are just a few of the words that come to mind to describe our experience in working with Jackie in the sale of our home. She has gone the “extra mile” and spared no expense in the representation of our home, with professionally taken photos combined in a Photo Binder, along with glossy colored handouts, available for review by potential buyers. Jackie’s advice, diligence, patience, and most of all support and knowledge of real estate, has led to the successful completion of this important transition in our life. We HIGHLY recommend Jackie as a top-rated professional and real estate agent, and would never hesitate to call upon her services in the future. (M. & H.H.)
- If you are looking for a professional real estate Agent to handle the sale of your home, I would highly recommend Jacalyn Itzkow of BHHS/Blake. I recently engaged her servicesto sell my mother’s home in Albany. Jackie is truly an outstanding Real Estate Professional.Her advice, attention to detail and marketing effortswere second to none! Jackie handled our challenging sale which was unique since their were 3 owners. Her communication was outstanding. My attorney who has worked with many Agents said Jackie was one of the best he had the pleasure to work with. (J.D.)
- Jackie recently served as the Agent for the sale of my house in Albany, NY. Jackie exhibited many traits and abilities that contributed to the quick sale of my home. Outstanding service provided. Jackie was always available to speak with me via cell or meet me personally. We spoke almost daily. Jackie was diligent in setting up viewings by prospective Buyers. She kept me up to date on showings and the results of the viewings. Jackie worked proactively with me during the negotiation process, giving suggestions as to what was reasonable to accept and offer and what was not. (G.A.)
- My husband and I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for all of Ms. Jackie Itzkow’s amazing help in finding us our new home. Jackie is the best real estate Agent we have ever worked with. She has incredible attention to detail, over the top follow through and is extremely kind and personable. Jackie went above and beyond with helping us resolve concerns about potential homes and took initiative in obtaining timely estimates for how much things would cost to repair. We were most appreciative of Jackie’s no pressure, energetic, trustworthy, positive and patient approach : Jackie was genuinely interested in finding us a home we would be happy with and that would be a good fit for our family. (C.A & Dr. A.P.)
- My wife and I were first time home buyers when we enlisted the help of Jackie Itzkow. Jackie was with us every step of the way. She always had a positive outlook and truly had our best interest at heart. I highly recommend you consider using Jackie Itzkow, you will not find another Realtor that cares about her clientsas much as Jackie! (M. & A. I.)
I have known Jacalyn Itzkow for more than 20 years. I was so fortunate to have been able to contact her when I needed to sell my home. Her knowledge, integrity, and enthusiasm made Jacalyn the perfect choice. She thoroughly explained the process and was always available for any of my questions. I was extremely impressed by her professionalism, hard work and honesty. Her experience with and knowledge of the local real estate market made the sale of the house so easy for me. I would highly recommend Jacalyn as a real estate agent and I am confident that any future clients who will to sell or purchase a home will be more than satisfied. (K.N.)
- “She was awesome to work with! Great communication!” –(T.P.B. LLC)
- I just wanted to express what a wonderful agent Erin Looman was, my husband and I decided to purchase a house I contacted Erin and advised her of what we were looking for and the price range we were looking in. Erin continued to send us listings daily and schedule showings, we finally found the house that we wanted to purchase, Erin worked with the sellers realtor and we purchased our home. We are so happy with our purchase and Erin Looman and Berkshire Hathaway. Once again thank you so much Erin for getting us our home (A. & J. B.).
Jeff and Pam York
- Having just closed on my Gurney Lane property in Queensbury I wanted you to know how extremely pleased I was with your handling of the entire transaction from start to finish. Your professionalism was outstanding. One thing in particular that I really appreciated was your responsiveness when there was an issue that needed to be addressed. It seems from my past experience with other real estate brokers and salespeople that a fast response was not always forthcoming. In every instance, if you were not immediately available by phone, you always responded promptly after receiving my message. Communication is key for me and I really appreciated your quick and complete responses. Your advice in looking at comparables at the outset was invaluable. Obviously with your advice, the property was priced right and sold quickly. That is greatly appreciated.
- I would be happy to speak with any prospective clients you may have in the future if they are looking for recommendations. Thanks again for your fine service. Sincerely, (J.D.)
- Thank you for assisting us with the purchase of the land across the street from our home on Lake George in Diamond Point. Ownership of these three lots assures us that development, if any, will occur in a manner consistent with the beautiful homes that already exist in the neighborhood. Your professionalism in closing on these properties was appreciated, as was your assistance in identifying necessary service providers and in simplifying the legal matters. You made the transactions painless! (D & D. R.)
Jeff is an experienced, extremely competent Real Estate Professional! (Mr. L.)
- “Jeff was a great realtor. He understood what my fiancee and I wanted in a house and picked the houses in our area and price range that matched the best. He was not too pushy when we went to showings and allowed us to explore the house at our own pace. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell their house.” – (C. M.)
- “In selling our property, Jeff was outstanding personally and professionally. We were trying to settle an estate from out of state and Jeff coordinated everything for us. He certainly saved us from numerous headaches and he even recommended an excellent real estate attorney to help us through the legalities. I’d highly recommend his services to anyone buying or selling property in the Troy area.” – (T. F.)
- Jen helped us sell and purchase a home. She’s very kind & compassionate. Jen is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, & competent!
- Meeting Jen for the first time we knew she would be our Realtor. She went above & beyond the call of duty for us.
- Never complained or gave up on us even though we were finicky.
- Jen made the entire transactions effortless.
- Sold our home quickly & found us a home I adore!
- Jen has always had such a positive outlook!
Let me quickly introduce myself: I’m a 27 year old who bought my first home at 24 and lord did I get myself into it. Through a lot of sweat and tears, I fixed it up with a lot of education along the way. When it was time to move, I knew I wanted it to go quick and the (hopeful) income was greatly needed. Where do I start???
I didn’t want to use my previous realtor because the experience was very difficult and impersonal. When searching for a new realtor, I wanted to find someone who would actually do the job of a realtor and just…HANDLE IT.
Immediately Jen made me feel that way. She was committed and had a plan. I barely had to do anything, she handled everything. She was easy to communicate with (texting was my fave) and always available. She was realistic in pricing and aggressive in marketing. She did her own photos and told me how to stage the place to make it look nice.
Just like that, the house was listed on a Friday and sold 2 days later! Jen negotiated a fair price and walked me through every step of the sale process (because honestly I had no clue what I was doing).
Jen is funny and down to earth but don’t let that fool you, she gets the job done. I would use her again and again and refer her to anyone! You would be silly not to use her as your realtor. Sincerely (C.S.)
- It was a great experience working with Jessica. She was extremely accommodating to what we needed and helped us in any way she could. Our house sold extremely fast and she found our Dream Home for us at the same time. Jessica knows what she is doing and I would recommend her to anyone that needs to purchase or sell a home. She truly cares about her clients and delivers fast results. (Renee and Tom M.)
- I would highly recommend Jessica to ANYONE that is serious about purchasing property.She is a very reliable source and is helpful getting you all the information needed. I have had a great experience in my hunt for a home for the first time. (J.N)
- Jim was the first person I met in Troy, 4 years later he is still one of my main points of contact in the City. Jim has helped on the purchase of 2 historic properties in Troy, and has shown me several others. He has been readily available every step of the way, from predevelopment and local information to the ribbon cutting ceremony. As an out of state developer, Jim was a very valuable resource and one of the major reasons Vecino Group has had success in Troy. (R.M.)
- We appreciate your humor and willingness to find the house that was just right for us. As 1st time homebuyers, we were thankful for your patience and expertise! (L & B)
- We’d like to thank you for all your help. I’m sure 1st time homebuyers present an extra challenge b/c we’re clueless but we appreciate all your patience and efforts. We are so happy here and will be sure to call you for any future real estate plans as well as recommend you! Thanks!!! (The A’s)
- We didn't simply just circle all 5's, she really was that good. We had issues with septic and she single-handedly took care of them. All 5's out of 5's for her excellent real estate services. (CO & BL)
- As always Joan did a great job!! 5 plus for everything! (B.P.)
- Joan was AMAZING. Always available for us and calmed us down when needed. Joan is more like a motherly FABULOUS person than simply real estate Agent. All 5 out of 5's. (E & J. F.)
- Joan was AMAZING, she stayed in touch, followed up on any questions and provided personal service. All 5 out of 5's (LG & BC)
- We have moved all over the Country and Joan is the BEST by far! We could not have done this without her!!!
- She went way over & above her duties. We are very honored to call her “friend”. We will refer others relocating to the Saratoga area.
- Joan’s advice on pricing, the parcel, potential closing issues, & willingness to go above and beyond to make the closing happen was AMAZING!
- Intelligent, even tempered, and refused to let a crisis take control.
- Constant communication, keeping me informed of every development, and she sold my house FAST!
- She is the best Realtor a person could hope for…
- Definitely will always recommend Joan
- Joan stepped up when another Realtor did not, we love Joan!
- Joan’s real estate knowledge is priceless. Also great input!
- Communication was always done quickly and explained all aspects of the sale clearly.
- Got me a sales price greater than I even anticipated she would…
- Joan was attentive throughout the process. Will recommend to friends and relatives!!!
- Parents approve of Joan 100%
- Extra mile several times throughout the process
- Joan showed Integrity, perseverance, and put the time in to ensure SUCCESS!
- Joan epitomizes professionalism and sets the highest of standards in real estate representation. All 5 out of 5’s! (C G-S. & A.S.)
- Joan helped us with purchasing our first home. We looked at 3 total houses and fell in love with the second. We had to make an offer fast and it was overwhelming and a whirlwind but Joan made sure we were making well informed decisions every step of the way. (L.S.)
- Joan’s persistence made it move forward. She did the work of 5 people and was on her A+ game everyday. As an avid property investor I have never seen someone do so much for their client. Joan is top notch & it shows. Thanks for everything. (B.P.)
- Joan was great even through negotiations. She is a seasoned Agent! (NN)The sale was very difficult & Joan stuck with us every step of the way. All 5 out of 5’s (W.K. & A.F.)
- The sale was very difficult & Joan stuck with us every step of the way. All 5 out of 5’s (W.K. & A.F.)
- OUTSTANDING will recommend Joan to family and friends. All 5 out of 5’s (R.E.)
- As a first time homebuyer Joan helped me walk through all the pieces-no question was left unanswered. All 5 out of 5’s (T.V.)
- Joan was FANTASTIC! She was very attentive. She continued to work even when she was out of town. All 5 out of 5’s (J.B.)
- Joan is awesome! We always felt we were in good hands. 5 is not enough. We’ll absolutely refer Joan for anyone who needs help! All 5 out of 5’s (UK & JHP)
- EXCELLENT & Friendly! All 5 out of 5’s (L. & B. M.)
- Joan was there for us every step of the way making apptments to see homes or answering every question. Joan was diligent, fun and professional. We absolutely love Joan Taub! : ) All 5 out of 5’s (P. & D. L.)
- I just wanted to write a testimonial for Joanie Kraft. Joanie took over as my realtor in February to sell my condo at Strawberry Condominiums. After being on the market for 232 days without an acceptable offer, Joanie stepped in and sold the condo within a month at the asking price. She was able to do this through her real estate speciality, which included sending out handwritten invitations to all the residents of Strawberry Condominiums and had a resident only open house. As a result from this approach, there were four showings and three offers. Under her direction, Joanie was extremely proactive in making the sale after being on the market for so long. She was very professional and went out of her way to make herself available. This was especially appreciated since throughout the selling process I was living out of state in Oklahoma and was confident that she was doing everything she could on her end to make the sale happen. Like I said, the total time was 24 days. Also, she personally procured a cash offer for the asking price and it closed in three weeks! My thanks to Joanie. (MF M.)
On my third attempt to sell my house I was finally successful. My house finally sold because I had a GREAT Realtor Joanie is a ball of fire. She did a beautiful write up on my home describing all of the nice, positive features that on older home (128 yrs older) would have. I asked her to take pictures of the elementary school across the street from my house, because I felt that it was an additional asset. She did so without a moment’s hesitation.
I have worked with at least 8 Realtors in my life, I have bought and sold previous homes, my next home will be in Florida, I wish that I could put Joanie in my suitcase (and she would definitely fit) and bring her with me to help my purchase my future nest. Sadly I know I can't do that but what I can do is to continue to work with the same real estate company Berkshire Hathaway Home Services because their services were above excellent. Thank you from one happy and satisfied customer! (D. B.)
- JoAnn was persistent, professional and went over and beyond to get the job done! JoAnn represented your Company proudly! (PM)
- I recently had the pleasure of working with John Cyr in purchasing my first home. John came highly recommended through a co-worker/friend and I felt to share with you my overall satisfaction in every aspect of my purchasing process. From the day John showed me the house to present, he has gone beyond expectations to accommodate my requests and inquiries. He has spent countless hours with me renovating necessary issues related to the property. John has been selfless, professional and consummate in every detail and communication. He has guided me through unfamiliar territory, building my confidence every step of the way. I was so satisfied with John's work ethic that I decided to have him represent me in showing the units to possible tenants. He is a straight shooter and stays true to his word. In closing, I have recommended John to many people with full assurance he will continue to serve them as he served me. Thank you for the time and energy you personally spent reviewing contracts and documents. It is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. (C.M.)
- Joe Tine was very easy to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted and my needs were a little unusual in that I have a race car so the right garage and location were most important. It took a quite a while but Joe understood what I was looking for and at no time EVER did Joe exert any pressure tocompromise or try to push me into something just for a sale. He was very patient with me and I felt that he 'bent over backwards' to do everything he could to help make my dream come true. He was very helpful and I could not imagine buying a house without Joe Tine's help and knowledge. Joe's word is his bond and in the world of real estate - that's refreshing! (Buicker)
- Joe was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, always on time and got me answers very quickly. He was very knowledgeable in my local market and his market value analysis was spot on. He made selling my house a great experience. (Knapper)
- I cannot rave enough about Joe!! We were in a crunch to find a home and he really maximized our viewing times. He listened to what we were looking for and didn’t waste time in showing us homes that didn’t fit the bill. He has a great sense of humor and a wealth of knowledge, both were key in such a stressful time. He also wasn’t afraid of crawling up in the attics or down into the cellars with us to make sure everything checked out. He goes above and beyond. And I still call to ask him questions about real estate and our home. He always takes the time to talk with me and check things out. He’s the kind of guy you wouldn’t mind having as your neighbor!! (Jessica & James)
Joe, Thank you again for everything. You have always had my back, and my friend Tom noticed that also and was extremely impressed. As he said and I wholeheartedly agree. You are not like agents who just want to make a sale - you truly are concerned about what is best for me and I am so fortunate to have found you! (GL Rd.)
Joseph Tine is hands down the best real estate agent we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Not only is Joe very friendly, knowledgable and thorough while walking through potential properties, but he really goes the extra mile for his clients to ensure all outstanding questions regarding anyproperty/house are answered promptly. Joe successfully navigated a very tricky, long and drawn out short sale home purchase for us...we couldn't have done it without him. Because of Joe we now have a home with true "dream home" potential. And, you better believe that when we have our house warming party and beyond, Joe will be an honored guest/friend. (WNR)
- Josie is a real pro and put in so much effort into helping us. With its asking price, I know it will be a lower commission but she helped sell it as if it was a million dollar listing! Kim
- I can HONESTLY say I would recommend her to anyone buying or selling a home. Thank you Josie for such a wonderful experience. (B)
- I have known Josephine Knack for over 30 years professionally and personally. Last year when I decided it was time to move from my house on Ormond Street I called Josie and told her exactly what I wanted, we looked off and on for about 1 year when she found the perfect house for me and the amenities I wanted. After about 2 hours of negotiations...the family accepted my offer. The closing went smoothly and I had plenty of time I wanted to put things in the new house and make minor repairs before I agreed to put Ormond St. on the market. My house sold within 2 days...Again Josie made sure everything went smoothly. She dotted every I and crossed every T and I can honestly say I would recommend her to anyone who was looking to sell or buy their home. (BV)
- "Josh has been polite, professional, and knowledgeable every step of the way. I knew I could stop the search for an agent after our first meeting. I'm glad I went with Josh and Berkshire Hathaway, Blake because the results were outstanding. I had 10 showings in the first three days, and three offers by the fourth day. The offer I accepted was actually over list price, I couldn't believe it. Overall, I highly recommend Josh and would use him again." (CF)
- Everyone always told us that selling a house is one of the most stressful activities a family can endure. We are so grateful to Judy Kaiser for making this experience as stress free as possible. Judy is friendly, has a positive attitude and yet a realistic outlook when advising how best to market a house. She helped make the process goes as smoothly as it could and was a real pleasure to work with. We sold our home in a record two weeks and that made our transition out of state easier than expected. I highly recommend using Judy as your realtor when marketing your home! (T. & C. P.)
- I cannot speak highly enough about the professional and caring service I received from Judy Rancourt & Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Blake, Realtors. Judy did a marvelous job and helped me thru the whole selling process. She is a very kind, caring and professional person and one whom I now consider my friend. (E. L.)
- “Selling ones home is never an easy process but Judy Rancourt helped us in every aspect. She was honest and straight forward and we valued her opinion because we knew she had our best interests at heart. She marketed the property with open houses backed by circulars, ads and brochures which always were well attended, and always followed up with everyone interested. She was always accessible if we had questions. In our opinion we couldn’t have had a better relator!!” (K.A.)
- Judy Rancourt was instrumental in helping us sell our big colonial revival house. Judy’s a real professional with years of experience in residential real estate. Always upbeat, she was persistent in her effort to sell our house and creative in tailoring her marketing approaches to our particular situation. Whenever we had questions or concerns, Judy was prompt, knowledgeable and gracious in her response – a delight to work with. We are deeply grateful for all she did for us. (D.&D.B.)
Judy, I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for ALL you have done to sell 680 5th Ave. You are certainly an asset to your profession. I will be sure to refer people to you any chance I get. Thank you again for everything. (D.B.)
- Ed & I would like to thank you for your insightful diligence in the sale of our home.We are very appreciative of your EXPERTISE & GUIDANCE! You have made the process ENJOYABLE! (D & E. F.)
- Our agent, Julia Rosen, was beyond helpful during the recent sale and purchase of our homes…Being able to rely on a capable agent was very reassuring and Julia was always there for us…Based upon our very positive experience with your agency, I would highly recommend Julia and her team at to anyone… (Voorheesville Client)
- I’m writing to extend my thanks and gratitude for the professional and efficient way you sold my townhouse…so soon after it was put in your hands. For three previous years other realtors had represented me with no such success…Specifically, I was attracted to you as an agent by your willingness to go out of your way to offer suggestions to me on various ways in which my property could be made more attractive in “showings”…it certainly gave me confidence in you, Julia, as an agent and someone who understands what attracts buyers…(A. NY)
- I’m writing to thank you so very much for everything you did to sell my house. You made it as pleasant and painless as experience as I could have hoped…(Albany, NY client)
- Many thanks for your help with buying and selling our houses. Your counsel, patience and determination were a big factor in getting us through all of that…If we know of anyone who wants to buy or sell, we’ll certainly urge them to enlist your help. Your skills coupled with the support network to which you have access are a winning combination…(Albany, NY)
- “We have no complaints but then we were represented by a very talented realtor”
- Julie Gibbons is the only Realtor I call for all my needs. As a property owner, I called on Julie to locate me a tenant for my downtown building and I am proud to say that tenant has been in my building over 10 years now.
- More recently, Julie’s talents came into use for me as I was entertaining the idea of moving my retail establishment. Not only did she find a perfect space for my store, she went above and beyond to find the space where none existed.
- Julie negotiated very favorable conditions of my rent, giving me the confidence to move. I would highly recommend Julie Gibbons for all your Commercial Real Estate needs. With Julie, it’s all about long term relationships and always doing the best for her client. (R.A)
- Karen was very thorough, she helped us when an issue arose and she asked probing questions to help us figure out what we really wanted. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Karen. She helped us focus and narrow our search when we originally gave such a broad criteria. Not only did we find the perfect house for our needs, she helped us find our dream home & make sure all the little details were right & taken care of. She was great with our kids and made what we thought would be a long overwhelming process, an easy, fun and quick enjoyable one.Thank you Karen! (FRS)
- In the process of selling our home, Karen did a superb job of keeping in touch, returning calls and emails quickly, and efficiently taking care of the questions and details that arose along the way. We're so appreciative! Tim & Linda Stoll
- Karen worked with us to find just the right house for months, always with cheerfulness, encouragement and support. She understood what was important to us and was determined to help us find it. It took a lot of effort on her part but in the end we found a house we love and also made a new friend. Robert & Grace Dietz
- Karen helped us find a beautiful place to live for our first home. She walked us through the process and was always quickly available if we had any questions along the way. The Hudson Valley is a gorgeous place to live and we are quite happy with our home. Jonathon & Emily Roberts
- “Karen was very helpful, timely in her response and reliable when it came to setting up appointments.” (Mr & Mrs. D.)
Karen Lohret & Richard Ayers
- “They were very helpful and stayed on top of everything, even when it was difficult.” (Mr. M.)
- FRIENDLY AND Client Focused, Excellent Communication, Follow up and ATTENTION to Details and OVERALL HIGH LEVEL of Service. All 5 out of 5's. (E. & D. S.)
- Thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for us. You are the reason we have a home. We will always be grateful to you. Thank you for all your patience and hard work and for answering the millions of questions Brian always had…You are Amazing and a wonderful person. I am really happy you stuck with us through all the years. Thank you for everything you have done. (B)
- Thank you so much for helping us find our first house! You are the BEST REALTOR! You are patient, was always ready to look at a house, and always had our best interest in mind! We appreciate all your time and input. Thank you again for helping us find our first HOUSE! We have to go to dinner one night and celebrate. (M & B.)
- I was using the services of your realtor, Kathy Korzyk in finding a home to buy under a VA Loan. Kathy was always understanding my wants in a home. Any home I wanted to look at, she gladly arrange it for me to see it. She always had a smile on her face and was fun to have her as my realtor. She was very knowledgeable with looking at any home to buy under a VA loan. When I finally wanted to make a offer on a home she help me make an offer with room for the seller to come back with a counter offer which I accepted and also got him to include the washer and dryer too. She even drove me to the closing for the home. She kept in touch with me till the day I moved into my new home. She is truly a valuable asset to your company. I will be mentioning her services to anyone I know is looking for a home. Regards, (PB)
- What to say about Kathy? She is an exceptional person and we would certainly never have gotten our house without her. We were ready to give up several times, but she just wouldn’t! She kept us going and finally we got our beautiful house! We cannot thank Kathleen enough. We were moving from Europe and everything was a nightmare, we didn’t know anyone and Kathy advised us very competent people all along the way.She really made this happen! On top of that she managed to find us the perfect home that we had totally overlooked! She spent a whole day to travel us around to different houses, listened and saw what we liked and wanted… (CB)
- Kathleen never did even try pushing on us something we didn’t like and in the end, she recommended a few houses that we hadn’t seen based on what she saw we liked and bingo! I could go on and on about how wonderful it as having Kathy as a realtor but I will stop there and simply say that if you are relocating or have an unusual situation, Kathy is definitely the person to go to and I cannot recommend her enough to really anyone. Thank you again Kathy! (Cecilia)
- My most recent experience with a realtor was as a home seller. My agent was Kathren Jaeger. At our second meeting when I signed the listing contract, she looked me in the eye and explained very clearly that it was her job to represent my interests throughout the duration of the agreement. If the eventual buyer came through her, another agent would be appointed to represent the buyer so that Kathren could continue to represent me. That gave me great peace of mind, and also allowed me to put my trust in Kathren from day one. I would recommend Kathren to anyone interested in selling or buying a home. Thank you for being a steady, calm participant in the delays leading to the closing. That helped me a lot. (V.C.)
- Working with Kay-Deen was a wonderful experience. She was patient and empathetic to what we wanted, never pushing something that didn't seem to fit just to close a sale. Showing as many houses as needed in order to find the perfect place to call home. She traveled and spent hours showing homes via online ones that we really liked, showing them in person as well as giving personal input for such things as costly repairs and what would be worth it or not. Being a first time home buyer it is important to have someone who is knowledgeable in all aspects prior to buying a home so you know exactly what you are walking into when buying a particular home. However, no matter what she remained professional and understanding of what was wanted and needed. If you want someone who will go to all the lengths in order to find the perfect place that fits you Kay-Deen is the person I will recommend to anyone whoever asks. (F.A.)
- Thank you so much Kay-Deen Byrd for everything throughout this process. We had the crazy must have list...You made it all happen! you single-handedly gave us our dream house. (S &M.)
- Keith is a wonderful, kind and patient real estate agent. As first time home buyers, Keith helped us to navigate the process of buying a house from starting the mortgage process all the way through closing. He worked diligently and patiently as our needs and wants in our first home graduallyevolved. He was exceptionally helpful in terms of identifying what combinations of elements were important to us and how to go about finding them. Overall we had a great experience and recommend Keith to anyone looking for a real estate agent. (S.G.)
- Keith did a great job helping my wife and I find our first house. He did an excellent job communicating and meeting with us to accommodate our busy schedules. Emails, phone calls, and even text messages were all promptly returned. I'm glad we found Keith and would recommend him to anyone. (ZUSR)
- Keith was extremely excellent. He was very patient with us and showed us a ton of houses. He bent over backwards to assist us in finding the perfect home. I can't say enough great things about him. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use him if I buy another house. (DS)
- “Ken is an excellent agent to work with” – (Mr. D.)
- Dear Ken – We want to thank you for all your hard work selling our dad’s house, not once, not twice, but three times! It is so nice to have the sale finally done. We know you went way above the call of duty on this one and we really appreciate it. We are including a small token of our appreciation. You and Your wife deserve a nice dinner out.Thank you again Ken! It has been a pleasure working with you! (Jean Sherman & Laura, Ellen and Pam)
- He is wonderful and he keeps the client informed” – (Mrs. A.)
- Kerri is a professional with great knowledge of the market and works to understand her unique clients...We will absolutelyuse Kerri again and strongly recommend herto anyone seeking an Agent. (JM)
- We wanted to thank you for the wonderful service you provided us in the selling of our home… We appreciate your professionalism and all of the help that you gave us. Though we had never met before, from our very first meeting we felt comfortable working with you…You did a great job in marketing the home…After accepted the offer until the closing, you were there every step of the way to get us through the process… (L.F.)
- I’m currently house hunting and working with a great realtor – Kerri Arserio. She’s very knowledgeable about the market and real estate in general and has actually gone above and beyond to find me houses that I will like. I’ve worked with a number of agents over the years and this is the first one I’ve really liked, trusted and thought actually earned her commission! (Allie)
- From the first phone call through the closing she was fantastic! I live overseas with a 12 hour time difference and depended on her communication to be timely and thorough, which it always was. I knew if something was scheduled that she’d be there, she went out of her way to accommodate my needs whether scanning documents, making local arrangements with inspectors, contractors and other vendors, as well as delivering things for me to my real estate lawyer or authorized family in the area. She honestly could not have made the whole process easier for me…We had multiple offers the first time around and I felt she always had my best interests in mind. When the first contract didn’t work out, we had multiple offers again within days and she was on top of every detail helping me navigate things…I will enthusiastically recommend her to anyone I know if I get the chance and she’d be the first realtor I’d call if I was ever to be looking in the area in the future.”(A D.)
- “This is to let you know how pleased my wife and I are to have worked with Kerri Arserio twice in the last three years. Kerri did a great job listening to our needs and helping us find the right house quickly three years ago when I was transferred to Albany on short notice by my employer. Then I had a life altering accident in Sept. 2011 and once stabilized, we needed to move closer to family so that my wife and I could get family support for things I am no longer physically able to do. As you know the housing market has been difficult in the Glenville area. Kerri worked very hard finding a buyer and then went to extra effort to follow through to make sure the sale happened. She helped us get bids on radon abatement and helped us get rid of some large furniture items after we had moved out of the house back to the Midwest. Kerri works hard, communicates well and makes things happen by effectively dealing with all obstacles that arise. She is unquestionably one of the most effective and professional people I have encountered in my 60 years on earth. In addition she has the world’s best recipe for chicken and dumplings which makes her extremely close to perfect. You are lucky to have her working with you. (W&J.E)
- “We want you to know how very much we appreciate all of your help with selling our house. Your kindness, friendship and support mean the world to us. Change is always difficult. You were with us every step of the way and we will always be grateful”. (M.& S. Z)
- “I just wanted to express my gratitude towards one of your agents, Kerri Arserio. She has been one of the most professional, attentive, and efficient agents I have worked with. Her focus on details and prompt follow up really sets her apart. Even with dealing with my lender, who at times made the whole process complicated, she was my biggest advocate and assisted with facilitating information between all parties involved. She goes way beyond expectations for her clients. In all, she is a valuable asset to your team that I would refer to anyone I know in need of an agent. Hopefully, I will not have to relocate anytime soon, but if I do I know I have the perfect agent to work with. (R. W.)
- “We wanted to say Thank You for all your help in our search for a new home and selling our old house. Given our past search, we were apprehensive and not sure of what we will see, but with yours and Kim’s help and guidance, we found the perfect place for us. Many thanks! Working with both of you through this process was a wonderful experience. (M&S S)
- Kris took the time to understand what kind of home we were looking for and demonstrated valuable knowledge of the region. Her attention to the small details kept everything organized and on track so that our new home purchase closed as planned. Many thanks for a job well done. (L.N.)
- Kris was a very helpful and PATIENT agent that helped me through the search and purchase of my first home. Along with coordinating house showings from my own searches, she made some recommendations for ones that I may have missed or overlooked. Overall, Kris made the home buying process easier and much more enjoyable (S.W.)
- We moved here recently from Texas and had no idea how to negotiate the New York real estate market. Kris answered every question. If she didn’t know the answer she found out quickly. She showed us numerous houses making herself available whenever we needed her. In the end we got a great house we are very happy with! (S.S.)
- Throughout the two month selling process, Kris maintained a positive outlook among many adversaries along the selling process due to dishonest, rude, obstructive behavior on part of buyer group. She offered alternatives, was readily available, very informative. She was very supportive of the interest of the seller. Taking away from her personal life, she gave many hours to service in order to keep the process running smoothly. She was emotionally support to the seller during a difficult time of settling an estate. (I.J.)
- Kris was great from start to finish. We needed our house sold ASAP and Kris came through. We had 3 showings and in less than 2 weeks we had an offer on our home. She was always available when needed and took care of everything. We have bought and sold homes before and Kris by far made this sale and our purchase a breeze. She definitely exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend her. (T.A.)
- Kris was FANTASTIC! Our process was awful to sell our home-BUYER’s FAULT. Kris was the only person we worked with that had answers and knew what was happening. All 5 out of 5’s. (E. & N. M.)
- Kris is excellent! All 5 out of 5’s (D. & L. C.)
- I would highly recommend Kris to help sell or purchase a home. She is thorough, knowledgeable and honest! Prior to the sale of my home, Kris came out for a walk through and made recommendations on what I could do to increase the marketability. She suggested a price based on an extensive list of comparable homes and her knowledge of the buying market. It was a pleasure working with her!! (DW)
- Kris was a very helpful real estate agent. Was there when we needed her to be there. Did things for us while we were out of town. And overall had our best interest at heart. (M.D.)
- I’d like to acknowledge the Superior service that Kyle has delivered over the last half year. Janet (My wife) and I started looking for a piece of Commercial property for our daughter’s gluten free bakery last summer. We found Kyle to be not only being proactive but extremely responsive, timely, and accommodating meeting us at locations and following up on questions we raised. Kyle assisted with recommendations for attorney’s, equipment purchases, and other professional services as needed. She was supportive, even attending planning and zoning meetings as our deal progressed. Based on our dealings in trying to acquire a proper location we encountered many frustrations. Kyle was always helpful in assisting us to get by the issues. We would like to thank you, your organization, and Kyle, for ultimately helping us close on our property in Guilderland. (P & J. E.)
- Kyle represented my interests in 2 properties as a Seller, after working with other licensed real estate Brokers, it was a pleasure to finally work with Kyle. (L.B)
- Kyle is extremely professional, personable, available, honest and very knowledgeable in Commercial and personal real estate. She made selling properties as painless as she could and has been there every step of the way. I highly recommend Kyle J. Schoonmaker as an excellent real estate broker who goes the extra mile. (LB)
- I am writing to express my appreciation of Kyle Schoonmaker. I have had other real estate agents in my quest to sell my restaurant and none have been as professional, courteous, and dedicated as Kyle has. Kyle has taken the time to explain to me how we are going to sell my restaurant and what that entails. Kyle has always been accessible to me at any given time, whether I email her or text text her she responds promptly and always has an answer for me. You should be proud to have her as an agent in your Company and I will definitely tell all my family and friends of this amazing Agent. Thanks for having such an awesome Agent- Kyle Schoonmaker! (G.C.)
- "Latasha was very knowledgeable and patient with me as a navigated finding my first home. She helped me narrow down the attributes that were most important to me in a home and worked hard to get me the best possible contract." (L. D.)
- "Latasha was very professional and knowledgeable about whole home buying process. When we were worried she calmed us and guided us to our dream home. We are forever grateful." user6966278
- Latasha was nothing short of amazing to us during our home buying process. Latasha was always quick to respond and get a showing for us when we contacted her about a new listing that we were interested in.
- She always met us with a cheerful disposition. Even if we were not interested in the property, she took the time to focus on learning why so she could help us with future properties. We also have a baby who was only two months old at the start of the home buying process. Latasha was so patient with us! Whether he was crying or needed to be fed, she was so calm and just went with the flow. This allowed us to feel very comfortable with pursuing a new home. We searched for a home in several of the surrounding towns. Latasha knew about each of the areas and was able to give us an idea of schools, shopping and pros and cons at each property. This was valuable as we had relocated and we were not familiar with Albany or its suburbs. Latasha had the comps. She worked extra hard for us to put an offer in very late in the day- after hours. I remember feeling so happy that the sellers had the offer before going to bed that night.
- Latasha was very accessible throughout the negotiation process and worked hard to get us the house of our dreams at a good price.
- Latasha is professional and a wonderful person! We would absolutely use Latasha again for buying or selling our home
- ..this is my experience with Latasha. Over the years I’ve worked with many real estate agents but Latasha is by far the best! Not only did she do everything above and beyond my expectations (and they were high), I found her to be the most resourceful agent I’ve ever met. I will definitely use her to help me buy my next home and sell my current one.
- Latasha Bosh is a GREAT agent to work with. She is very passionate and diligent in assisting her client. I had the pleasure of allowing her help me find my FIRST HOME. This was not always an easy process and due to the limited inventory I wanted to give up at times. Latasha wouldn’t here of it and helped me to keep pursing my dream.
- She’s very professional and does not force anything on her client. She gives you the information you need and allows you to make the decision that’s best for you.
- Latasha goes the extra mile and does well at referring you to other professionals in the home buying process, such as, inspectors and lawyers. I know for me being a first time home buyer and not having any idea about these sort of things it was nice to know I had someone like Latasha that I could trust. She doesn’t stop until the job is done. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a honest, loyal and dedicated agent. (AN)
Ms. Bosh is a consummate professional who personifies excellent customer service. As an out-of-towner, I especially needed an agent with integrity and one who'd be responsive. I found those qualities and more in Ms. Bosh. Her knowledge of industry requirements and local standards related to my historic property was particularly impressive. She managed the sales process expertly and regularly kept me informed about its progress. Her competence, responsiveness, and personal touch, engendered my complete trust and confidence. I had a delightful, worry-free, and satisfying experience. In a word: she's AWESOME. (LM.)
- Having Lauren Meacham as my buyer’s agent was the key to finding my new home. Lauren really has in depth knowledge of the Voorheesville market. That made all the difference! (E.H.)
My husband and I used Lauren to help sell our home and assist in the purchase of a new home. I cannot say enough how dedicated she is to her work. We sold our home in 9 days (with two offers!). She put together a photo flyer that was better than many professionals would have done and, I believe, helped to sell our home. She was accessible when I had a question and very quick to respond to our phone calls. We relied on her professional advice when choosing a buyer for our home and were very pleased with the whole experience. I would highly recommend using Lauren for your home buying (and selling) needs. (U&S.R)
- Laurie is by far the best realtor I have ever worked with. I highly and unequivocally recommend Laurie Colehamer (M.M.)
- “As we know, a home sale and move is a huge life transition fraught with many emotional and financial challenges. Laurie is by far the best realtor I have ever worked with. I highly and unequivocally recommend Laurie Colehamer as the individual to entrust your property.” (Dr. M. M.)
- My wife and I interviewed 4 top producing brokers in the Capital Region& we selected Leon for his positive outlook & belief our unique home had marketable attributes. We made the right decision! (RY)
- Leon’s level of service & assistance with Relocation stands above the rest.
- Leon’s advice & guidance in the negotiation process ultimately put over 10K in my pocket. I would not hesitate to recommend you to others and to other executives in similar circumstances. (AN)
Leon was very helpful during our entire home buying process. He provided a level of professionalism and experience that allowed us a trouble free home purchase experience. As we are from out of the area; Leon was very helpful during the entire purchase process, from taking time to show us the local area, to searching for the correct property that met our needs. While searching for the correct property, Leon provided detailed and concise information on all of the properties that we viewed, From the property search, to the negotiations, and finally the settlement, Leon provided guidance and information that was crucial to a proper and easy real estate closure process.
We highly recommend Leon as a professional Real Estate Agent and look forward to working with him in the future. (AD.D.)
- "He took so much of the weight off our shoulders, I could not imagine a better real estate agent. He made the short sale manageable and was also great at setting up appointments for estimates. I talked to a lot of Realtors when I started our home search process but when it came time to make a decision it was a no-brainer." (erickterp)
- "I hired Les to help me with 2 sales and 1 purchase. Each time my house sold on the first day of showings. Les was extremely helpful throughout the whole process going above and beyond for me. He is very responsive and I was always able to reach him quickly. He will be the first broker I will contact for all my future real estate needs." basha2412
- Les was incredible to work with. As a first-time home buyer, he had a great deal of knowledge about all aspects of the home buying process. (JS)
- All 5 out of 5's for Les's real estate services! (J & S. H.)
- "Les was a GREAT find. I don't think we could have found anyone better!" All 5 out of 5's (JS)
- Les was a great guy to work with. He was very responsive to our needs and was always willing to answer our questions. He was more like a friend than a broker. Should we ever be buying or selling in the future Les will be our guy. We highly recommend him! (E. F.)
- We are relocating to the Saratoga Springs area and Les was very helpful in providing listings, tax information, info on school districts, mortgage and attorney contacts and information on the entire process on purchasing a home in New York. When an issue arrised at the house we were purchasing, he was right out there checking on it for us since we were still in Virginia. Les went way and beyond for my husband and I and we can’t thank him enough. Les is a pleasure to work with and we will certainly use him again if the need arises. (VGP)
- Les was an absolute professional throughout the selling process. He was always available, extremely reliable, and he always immediately addressed any questions or concerns that I had. I hope to work with him again in the future. (T.M.)
- If you want a thorough, organized, reliable and dedicated real estate agent, then Les is the person for you! His expertise guided us easily through the complex world of purchasing a home. He made some excellent beneficial suggestions which we would not have considered on our own. And he is just a really nice person in addition to being a skilled business professional (B.S.)
- Very knowledgeable, and he knew how to negotiate based on my needs. He was available any time to get it done. He was experienced in knowing who to contact and to make the process go quickly. (J.D.)
- Les did an excellent job of staying in touch and making our move from out of state in a short timeframe go smoothly! Rated all 5 out of 5’s! (C & M. D)
- Les was awesome! Prompt efficient and looked out for my best interest. (T.M.)
- Les is the best realtor we have ever used. He is truly exceptional/excellent service & support. (G & D. S.)
- Les was great to work with. He was very flexible to meet our time needs and make himself available.(R. & B. G)
- Les got our house sold in 2 days and he helped us purchase our home in a multiple offer situation! You can tell he has a lot of experience in real estate, all of his suggestions proved to be correct. (K & M. S.)
- Les was an invaluable piece of our Relocation. He helped us to our final destination & home in our very 1st conversation. He provided us exactly the direction we needed. Most of all, Les protected us from the evils of new construction. He helped us sleep @ night. We have moved several times & Les is the 1st Real Estate Agent whom provided the utmost professional service. Thank you for absolutely everything! (M & S. W.)
- Les was there at all key times& was most helpful at the final walk thru. He came early to look for any things that we might (and did) miss. (J. & D. W.)
- Les did an excellent job of staying in touch and making our move from out of state in a short timeframe go smoothly. (C. & M. D.)
- Far exceeded expectations! (D.S.)
- Great job! Especially when we had an issue while we were in VA (J. & S. B.)
- Excellent to work with. Good professional contacts that were very helpful to us. (J. & V. G.)
- I have sold 4 houses in Albany with Les and all4 were great experiences. He went above and beyond on all. (J.K. & D. H.)
- Very level headed with decision making. (K & C. P.)
- Les has been terrific. Very attentive, anticipates & answers our questions. Always available. No B.S. just facts. (J & V. G.)
- Les is the best real estate Agent I could imagine working with. He has changed my life! (L.K.)
- Les did over & above for us. He returned calls within mins & showed us houses when convenient to us. Great job!!! We have already recommended him to friends. (M. & S. M.)
- Les is deserving of much longer than 3 minutes…Les went above and beyond. We actually felt he became part of our family. We always felt he had our best interest at heart. The Bank, the Attorneys, and the Buyers all complimented Les. You should be honored having such a person working in your office. Outstanding work…I am informed by others there are few Agents like Les! (S. & K. M)
- Leslie really helped us finding this house as we were faraway in Austin, TX. Very reactive…EXCELLENT REALTOR! All 5 out of 5’s Client added Merci Beaucoop for this great service! I will surely recommend you if someone from Texas wants to come to beautiful upstate, NY…or someone from France! (LRC & NA)
- Les is by far the most accommodating, hard-working and knowledgable realtor I have ever known or worked with. With his good-natured and professional approach to every request, he ensures that all involved parties feel confident that a fair and desirable outcome will ensue -- irrespective of thesize of the issue or deal. Les is everything a seller, buyer, landlord or renter would want in an agent: responsive, polite, experienced in all aspects of real estate transactions, calm, flexible, resourceful, thorough and accommodating. If you're even considering a real estate transaction of any type and in any price range in the Capitol Region, reach out to Les -- you will be very, very happy that you did! (Z.U)
- We worked with Les to both sell and purchase a home. We have nothing but good things to say about Les as our agent. It became very clear to us, as we were going through challenges with purchasing our new home and making sure that items on the inspection had been completed---properly---that Les was our advocate and wanted to make sure that we were happy with our end product. Les spent countless hours coordinating with contractors, the seller's agent, our attorney and their attorney, to make sure that we were happy. Les is excellent at communicating and I always felt in the loop and had a handle on what was going on. While looking at homes, he walked through each one-gave explanation of things in homes, things to watch out for, but always kept a neutral opinion unless asked. He wanted US to be happy and we never felt pushed into purchasing a home or looking at one that we did not feel was a good 'fit." It was a great experience working with Les. He even worked to make sure our houses closed on the same day to minimize the disruption in our lives for our children. We highly recommend Les for both sale and purchase of a home! (L.T.)
- Libby was professional, reliable, trustworthy and creative. We feel lucky to have found her. My partner and I are “212ers.” My partner has been traveling to the Hudson Valley since she was a teenager and I have been trekking up there with her for the last four years. As a hard core New Yorker, I didn’t think there was another place in America I would fall in love with, and more importantly want to live, until I came to the Hudson Valley. On one trip, out of seemingly nowhere, we decided we should look into buying. On paper we were the worst kind of customer: we didn’t know what we wanted, which town we wanted to live in, if and when we wanted to leave the city, and we were both first time home buyers with my partner having her own business. Libby took all of these variables in stride and those gracious Southern eyelashes didn’t blink. Our spur-of-the-moment decision and overall uncertainty about the move didn’t get in the way of her providing top notch yet personalized service. Her strength is her ability to read between the lines and think outside the box. That is how we, renters practically all our adult life, are on our way to becoming landlords and real estate investors, moving into a house in the Hudson Valley! Our property is the perfect fit for so many reasons and we owe it all to Libby. We highly recommend Libby for purchasing a home in the Hudson Valley. (NN)
- Thank you again a million times over for your perseverance & timely manner in everything you did in finding me a home. You’re not only a A+ Realtor, you are an A+ person with much caring & patience. (D. J.)
- Purchasing a home is such a big endeavor especially alone, but I never felt alone with you there to help me through every step. I admit I was apprehensive at times but you were there to get me through it all. You are the BEST! With Sincere appreciation,… (Donna)
- Lisa helped my children and I buy our first house. She's a very kind person. I even convinced her to go look at a house two days after that big blizzard! And that was without it being cleared of snow. That's the house we ended up buying! She comforted me along the way and at no time did I feelpressured or uncomfortable. Great experience. Highly recommend! (TGL)
- My husband and I had been working with another realtor for a little while but that person was beyond relaxed about everything and we found that we were doing every bit of the work to find and look at houses and he was not suggesting any that we were really interested in. Finally a friendsuggested Lisa. Lisa was great throughout the whole process and was super responsive and a great communicator. She showed us several houses and we ended up finding one much faster than we expected that was in our price range and desired area. She was also very informative, as my husband and I had no prior experience in real estate and didn't initially understand the whole process very well. I would absolutely recommend her to any friend or family member who is looking for a house. Thank you for all your help Lisa! (LC)
- Lisa Hendler is a very friendly, professional, competent, efficient and conscientious Real Estate Agent. She certainly knows her profession. She immediately responds to any questions that you may have and quickly handles any situation that arises, even working hard into the evening for us - goingabove and beyond what most agents would do. She took the stress out of the whole process. We are very fortunate to have had her as our agent. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help us with this important purchase. You will be very happy that you chose her to be your Real Estate Agent too. (KG)
- Lisa is great to work with. Very friendly and checks into the houses you want to look at. I contacted her at all times during the day and she was great in fetting back to me. (K & C)
- We had a fantastic experience working with Lisa. She was always available, answered questions. She went above & beyond for our 1st time Buying experience. (AN)
- Lisa was amazing at helping my husband and I purchase our 1st We could not have been happier with all the hard work that Lisa put into finding our dream home.
- Lisa was awesome at helping me find my home. She is outgoing and has a great personality. I was not stressed or overwhelmed through the homebuying process. I loved working with her.
- If you want a Realtor that is on top of everything choose Lisa. Time was of the essence because we were expecting a baby. We were lucky enough to have Lisa on our side and she got us in our beautiful home before our baby was born.
- Lisa was the bright spot throughout our experience. The only thing keeping us in the game was Lisa Roth keeping us optimistic! Lisa is diligent, professional, and on her game! (NN)
Lisa is dedicated to making sure you are successful at selling your house. She was available at any time to answer questions and concerns, and she was sure to communicate new information to us. She is a warm and caring person, and she was incredibly easy to work with. I would highly recommendher. (M.C.)
- As first time home buyers, Liz was wonderful in navigating the whole process...We highly recommend her if you are buying your first home. (LS)
- Liz was very knowledgeable, kept us informed and had a no pressure attitude. She walked us through the process as new buyers and was available at all times. We really appreciated the personal attention. Being our first home buying experience, we can’t say we would have changed anything. It was a great experience.”~Melissa and AJ.~
- Our experience using Liz as our real-estate agent while searching for our first home was second to none! We wanted to find the perfect home and Liz worked with us every step of the way to help cater to our every need. She was knowledgeable and professional while maintaining the personal touch that made us feel like she was working for us! I highly recommend Liz Gabeloff to anyone searching for a real-estate-agent who can offer those intangibles to the home buying process. By the time you have bought your home you might also have Liz as a Friend.”~Justin and Sandy V.
- Liz is very insightful and experienced. This put us at an advantage when purchasing our home. We especially appreciated how easy it was to get a hold of Liz during the evenings and weekends. She went out of her way to answer our questions and concerns. She was truly an asset to us. We will not hesitate to recommend Liz to our family and friends.”~Lucy and Brian V.
- Relocating from Virginia to New York with our family seemed scary, and a very intimidating process.We knew nothing about the area and was assigned an agent to assist in the process. Liz met us as soon as we landed and had many homes to show us. After making our choice of a rental home, Liz was willing to spend time with us and aquaint us with the area. She was friendly and put us right at ease. I took many notes and spent the next day visiting many of the places she suggested. We had a wonderful time thanks to her. She had continued to email and check in on us and tell us about events in the area. I can’t tell you enough how thankful I am to have her as our first impression ofupstate New York.”~Cindy and David S.
- Lorraine was very knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process. I highly recommend her as an Agent! (JD)
- Lorraine is focused on detail, a skilled communicator and always returns phone calls. She proved to be excellent while negotiating with prospective buyers. She is professional and will represent your needs the way you would expect. (H.P.)
- Her ability to write and create marketing materials was very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend her Working with Lorraine Mara was a great experience. She took the time to explain the trends in the market, and the home pricing and comparison process. In addition, she worked with us in preparing and staging the home. Although our closing was dragged out, this was where Lorraine’s professionalism and experience became apparent. She kept us informed and we are very pleased with her. (A.E.)
- Lorraine was the perfect person to have by my side through the buying process. She provided professional expertise, comforting anecdotes and helpful guidance from beginning to end. Lorraine’s patience, understanding, sense of humor and genuine will to help allowed me to find the perfect home. – (C.J.)
- Lorraine supported us through every step until closing and answered all of our questions in terms we could understand. We were extremely pleased and would use her again. Aside from her work, she is just a great person to deal with. Friendly and genuinely interested in helping. She’s an easy person to talk to and makes you feel like it’s OK to ask any questions. – (T.F. And K.F.)
- Maria assisted us with a flip property in Albany, NY and it SOLD within 5 hours of being on the market...She was available, informative and a pleasure to work with! (HR)
- "Maria did a fantastic job working with my family during the house hunting/purchasing process. Very attentive and reliable to get things done. Highly recommended!" (MH)
- I cannot thank you enough for your help through this transaction. It has been a very long and difficult road for me. Since you have taken over, you have made this move along smoothly and quickly and I can’t tell you how grateful I am for that. If you ever need a reference I am happy to provide one. (A.P)
- Maria was great to work with! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and motivated! She is very caring with your transaction and is always there during the process for any issue you may have, small or big. I would recommend her to anyone buying a home or selling! (D.H.)
- Maria was very responsive to our needs and scheduled showings promptly. She understood what we were looking for and provided her insight into the buying process for me, a first-time buyer. Highly recommend! (C.P.)
Maria was very responsive to our needs and scheduled showings promptly. She understood what we were looking for and provided her insight into the buying process for me, a first-time buyer. Highly recommend! (C.P.)
- Just saw a BH for sale sign in my neighborhood and thought of what a wonderful experience we had working with Marilyn Gibbons...what a wonderful resource she was for usin a difficult situation! (JB)
- Marilyn was our realtor when we were looking for a house five years ago. Her local knowledge and professionalism made the process simple and enjoyable. When we received word that we would be relocating, we knew immediately that we’d go with Marilyn. She sold our home in under thirty days and provided accurate, candid and timely advice throughout the process. She genuinely cares about her clients and her attention to detail is unparalleled. We recommend Marilyn to everyone!-( Lerner family, formerly of Niskayuna)
- Mark is very knowledgeable, smart, patient, generous and friendly.Working with Mark is a real pleasure. (A.Y.)
- Thanks again for all your help. Sue and I couldn’t be happier with our purchase, and the whole experience of working with you. I have reviewed you favorably on Zillow and hope to do business with you again within the next year or so (provided my house sells). Best regards,(S.C.)
- We love Mark – He has been working with us for TWO YEARS! The first house we bid on had a faulty septic. His advice was fantastic and he was always available – even at weird times, as we were driving up from Brooklyn. When we finally found our house he held our hands through horrible experiences with our mortgage brokers and helped smooth things over on our behalf with the sellers. We are very lucky to have come across Mark! –(Jos and Aaron)
- Plainly put, Mark Saxby is one hell of a terrific realtor! (S.F.)
- We want you to know that we are most appreciative of the time & effort and consideration that you put into our endeavor. The fact that your comfortable demeanor along with your sense of humor is such an admirable trait, makes the whole chore of interviewing so much more comfortable than it would be otherwise. We can assure you that we would certainly recommend you based on your personality, your integrity and the diligence that you put into your work. We send you our best regards and wishes for your continued success. (T. & S.)
- Mark is patient and extremely responsive. I highly recommend his services. He helped me in my home search by sending me listings regularly, and always being available to answer questions. He was enthusiastic, but did not pressure me. He took the time to find out what was important to me in a home. He spent the time to drive me to see different homes and never seemed harried. Working with Mark was a real pleasure! (J.C.)
- This was our first home buying experience and I felt comfortable and trusted Marlene. (Mr. L.)
- “I was very impressed over all. Wished I had gone with Marlene in the beginning.” (Mrs. F.)
- “Marlene did a wonderful job. She knew what we wanted before we did.” – M.C.
- “Marlene is a real pro! She handled every detail with great attention and was truly kind and respectful to our process of finding a new home.” – (Mr. & Mrs. R.)
- Marlene is awesome to work with. She knows her craft better than any agent we have ever dealt with” – (Mr. & Mrs. M.)
- “Marlene went above and beyond to get the sale for me” – (Mrs. C.)
Marlene was a fantastic realtor especially having to deal with the area of Whitehall where it is hard to sell homes. I would recommend her to anyone who would like to sell. (D.C.)
- Her caring for her clients goes beyond the business of a real estate transaction, and extends into easing the transition to their new home. (PS)
- We are writing to complement the professionalism of our agent Mary D’Alessandro-Gilmore, her true caring nature, and extensive knowledge of the Schenectady/Niskayuna community. Mary carefully considers all of the needs of her clients and brings all of these qualities to the table for her clients. Her caring for her clients goes beyond the business of a real estate transaction, and extends into easing the transition to their new home.
- We sold our home in December, 2015 after spending over thirty years in Niskayuna. We selected Mary as our realtor because she was the first to respond to our inquiries about the possibility of a sale in the near future. Though there was no immediate commitment to her services, Mary volunteered to conduct research and make inquiries on our behalf to help us prepare for a sale and related move. That was a good indication of the level of commitment Mary has to service. Throughout the home selling/settlement/moving processes, she was extremely responsive and thoughtful in her recommendations to us. Mary serves best by patiently guiding her clients to consider all aspects of critical decisions that will often shape the success and future satisfaction with their transition. I have owned other properties, and worked with a number of realtors, and Mary is the most customer focused and service-oriented realtor I have encountered. She even continues to check on our progress in settling in our new home in another state.
- One final note, Mary was extremely helpful in assisting us in securing the services of other professionals associated with our sale. Her ability to call upon the resources of her office to help us secure necessary qualified legal services and quality movers added a value to our relationship beyond measure.
- We highly recommend Mary D’Alessandro-Gilmore for her outstanding integrity and service. (P. & S. S.)
- Mary was wonderful! I am so glad she was our Realtor! All 5 out of 5’s (B & C. V.)
Mary is very knowledgeable about real estate, about people and relationship building. She is awesome. All 5 out of 5’s (R. & N. O’.)
"Our experience with Berkshire Hathaway and our realtor Mary Stapleton is one we wish for our friends. As first time homebuyers we were excited but cautious about such a big step and Mary was there to support us through the entire process. We had been using an app to track houses we were interested in and Mary was right in line with us, showing us the very homes we had saved on our list. It really showed us that she knew what we were looking for. She never pushed a property outside our price range or one that was missing key factors we wanted. Her response time was stellar, often within the hour even late in the evening! Her references for inspections and legal services were all very professional, communicative, and friendly, just like her. And... she handled all of this while we were overseas! That is how comfortable and trustworthy she is and why we can recommend her wholeheartedly. PS. Rudy loves it here!" (C.S.)
- It is my pleasure to recommend Mary Beaton Stapleton to you. I have known Mary for over 20 years. She was a top sales person for my fashion forecasting company TFS. We stayed in touch after the Company closed and became very good friends when she moved to Columbia County.
- Mary then developed a career as a successful real estate broker. When I decided to sell my house and buy another one, she was with me every step of the way. She handled the transaction professionally and with great attention to detail. The sale and purchase went off without a hitch thanks to her work. I have really loved the house she found for me. I am able to have my photography studio here as well as a lovely home. Also, I was happy to be able to sell when I did at a time when the market was very difficult.
- I can only speak works of praise for Mary and her sales abilities as well as her knowledge of the real estate market. She is also a caring friend and colleague. We continue to work together on various real estate projects. (M.A.)
- Mary Stapleton is a terrific real estate broker. We recommend her without reservation. She helped us buy a house and sell a house, and was always available, thoughtful, and warm.
- Mary was tireless in her advocacy for us. We had a house that was on the market for a long time and never felt she neglected us or our interests. She kept us informed, she tried different possibilities (rental vs selling, rental as a forerunner to selling) and ultimately was able to sell the house at a price that was even slightly higher than we had come to believe was possible. She is also just a pleasure to get to know. She is smart, funny, even-tempered and responsive. What more could you ask for in a broker? (M L-W.)
- After spending almost two years trying to sell our building on River Street in Troy, we eventually hooked up with Mary. Within a couple of weeks she had a buyer for us and sold the building for more than we imagined we could get for it. She facilitated every part of the deal for us, and even went above and beyond during some of the hardest parts of it. I would use her again in a second. (R.H.)
- My husband and I bought our home with the help of Melania Darling. From the very beginning she proved to be a huge help in the process. She’s honest and hardworking. (NN)
- She was helpful in making recommendations. When we found the home we wanted she took the time to help us with the paperwork. Even making after hours trips to our home for signatures. She also helped in faxing necessary information to our mortgage company.
- The day of the closing she came up to our new home with dinner and flowers. A very thoughtful way to finish the deal!!
- We would whole heartedly recommend Melania to anyone looking to buy or sell a home!
Dear Melania, On behalf of my family and I, thank you so much for selling our house. After many years of trying to sell it with another agency, we became disenchanted with them, and then tried for several years to sell it on our own. That effort was also unsuccessful, and hence discouraging. So when you proactively left your business card at my door, and followed up with phone calls, I was skeptical even cynical. Wow-look how wrong I was! In just a matter of weeks you secured a Buyer! Beyond that, your steady guidance and reassurance throughout the whole process was indispensable- especially to folks like us who are not so familiar with the real estate world. Without you expertly handing negotiations and communications with the buyers, this transaction would not have been consummated. When we settle in, we would love to have you over for dinner in our new apartment. Gratefully, (E. H.)
Melania, you were a delight to work with. You were very efficient, professional, honest, knowledgeable, and continually kept us abreast of the status of matters. There are a lot of Realtor’s in Columbia County to choose from and we are so glad that we found you! Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. (L.R.)
- Melissa helped us to find our current home in Albany, NY. We had some very specific requirements and it took us close to 4 years to find a suitable house. Melissa never lost patience with us and, in all that time and through all of the houses that she showed us, we never felt pressured by her. She also sold our previous Albany home, and made the process as seamless as possible. We would highly recommend her to anyone in the market to buy or sell a home. (JMW)
- Melissa is the BEST!! I had the pleasure of working with her as a buyer and she impressed me so much I used her to sell my property . Her knowledge of the area is second to none. She works for you in every way. Always available and incredibly dedicated to her work. She will NOT stop until you aresatisfied. She is Amazing!! If you are looking to sell your home, or buy one Melissa Hems is the only choice for you if you want the job done right the first time. Don't try the rest Melissa is the BEST! (PDM)
- Melissa is AMAZING! She helped my husband and I during a very difficult time. All of a sudden we had 3 homes to sell at once! Melissa helped us through this ordeal and sold all 3 homes in a very short time!
- Melissa was extremely knowledgeable and gave great advice for staging and pricing.
- Melissa made everything easy and stress free and followed us through the entire process.
- Melissa is a sweetheart! I would recommend Melissa to everyone I know!
- "I am retired and have a home that I was no longer living in. I listed with Mike. He took great care of the home, keeping a watchful eye on the property and even sprucing it up with fresh mulch!! He was always very accessible- could be called at any time! Mike took the personal care I was looking for while providing the best outlets to get the home listed and sold." ~ Joyce ~ Halfmoon, NY
- "He always stays on top of the process. Very dependable. Easy to get a hold of. I would highly recommend him to sell a home or help in purchasing a home." ~ Frank & Peggy ~ Schenectady, NY
- "As a first time home buyer, Michael help me understand the process every step of the way. Very professional and informative. Extremely accommodating. Would recommend Michael to anyone and everyone." ~ Matt ~ Mechanicville, NY
- "Pam, My husband Mike and I thank you for your professionalism and expertise in the selling of our home. We appreciate your availability and reassurance in a time that was very stressful for our family. We are now able to look forward to a new chapter in our life living near my parent's." (terryannh3)
- Pam has been with us since day 1, we were so lucky to find her at a local open house. Pam's your girl. I've experienced different types of agents and I can 100% say she is someone that will do whatever is in her power to help you close quickly, even when the other side is slacking. (MK)
- I have known & worked with Pam Marinello for the better part of a decade. Pam recently sold our house and put us in our new home… my wife and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She is a phenomenal sales associate and a wonderful person. I would be delighted to answer any specific questions regarding Pam’s exceptional performance…(JC)
- We have been extremely fortunate to have Pam as our real estate agent. She has assisted us in buying our first and and now second home. Pam was very professional and was committed to helping us find our perfect house. She was so knowledgeable and really listened to what we were looking for. We highly recommend her to all of our friends and family. (K.K.S)
- Pam Marinello has been our realtor for over 8 years now. She helped us sell our home and buy our dream home back in 2007, when we were a family of 2. She worked diligently to get us the best possible price for our home, and on the flip side, negotiate with the builder to get us in to our dream home at a reasonable price within our budget. Now, we are a family of 6 , and Pam has been very patiently working with us as we try to locate the ideal home for our large family. She is so knowledgeable in her field and is on point with her pricing and negotiating skills. She is sensitive to all parties and works so professionally to make sure both parties are satisfied and in the know. I highly recommend Pam. She is top notch! (M & G)
- Pam did a great job representing us in our recent purchase. It was a short sale transaction and as such required skillful navigation of the process which included coordinating with the sellers listing agent, attorney and bank in addition to coordinating with our own attorney. Without Pam’s expect navigation and advice I doubt we would be in the house today! (DT)
"Pam is friendly, knowledgeable and works hard to find a qualified buyer and to sell your house quickly. She went above and beyond what we could ever have expected to make the sale of our house a great experience." (morebass2000)
Patricia (Pat) Hoffman
- Pat was referred by a friend, and it was an excellent and near perfect referral. I find Pat to be exceptionally knowledge of both the capital district and the sales process. I was commuting up and down from NYC while shopping for the house. Pat's referrals for lawyer and mortgage were also ontarget. The whole experience was quite exceptional and generally went off without a hitch. (J.O.)
- Pat Mangini listed and sold our last house, found us our next house and is now helping with both again. Thank you! FANTASTIC!!! (CL)
- Patti got our listing sold in less than 3 weeks. Patti’s creative marketing ideas and determination made it happen. It was a pleasure doing business with her. (H.N.)
- “Patti is a real go-getter…available 24/7 and kept me in the loop every step of the way! You will get the result you want with Patti! She is flexible, available and was agreeable with my desires. She has the connections and networks to get things done! Patti makes sure the outcome will be positive. I can’t thank Patti enough for assisting me in my property transaction completed in such a short time.” (S.N.)
- “Patti, as I sit here getting settled in my new home, I have to thank you so much for all you did to make the transition smooth. From the listing to the closing and beyond, you made the condo sale speedy, worry-free, and efficient. Your expertise showed in spades. And, then, after I moved out of state, you helped so much with the problems I had with forwarding the mail! The experience was more than I could have hoped for. I will certainly recommend you to anyone looking for an excellent realtor.”( T.C.)
- “Ms. Bayly was extremely helpful in my search for a new apartment. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she set up several viewings for me and worked around my schedule. Thanks again, Patti, for helping me find the perfect place.” (…in less than a week!) (S.F.)
- The reason for this letter is to share my appreciation for the excellent service received from a member of your staff. It was through the efforts of Paul Bowers that Innovative Machining Services (I.M.S.) was able to purchase a new facility at 990 Kings Highway in Saugerties, New York. This has laid the ground work to be able to expand our manufacturing operations four-(4) fold. Considering the numerous obstacles faced and the depressed market conditions, this was quite an accomplishment. Not only did he represent I.M.S.’s interest in a professional and favorable manner, but he negotiated a solid deal that worked for both parties involved. As a result of his constant attention to detail on our behalf of this process, many potential hiccups were minimized in order to get us in the premise in a timely manner. (R.S.B.)
- Paul is terrific! Very knowledgeable about the local market and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. We highly recommend Paul to anyone looking to purchase their next home. (ZU)
- Paul is a wonderful person to have working for you. This was my first house buying experience and he helped us through all the steps. He explains what is going on and how to negotiate the best price. I ended up with the house of my dreams. He is so pleasant and nice, and very responsive. I do recommend him highly, you will not be sorry you hired him. (V.T.)
- Paul Homin is a great agent. We worked with him for over a year, through the process of figuring out what we wanted, figuring out what we could actually afford, visiting houses all over the Capital District, and then going through the actual home-buying process. We really appreciated his patience, his responsiveness, his perpetual positive attitude, and the great team he connected us with. (N.A.)
- Paul is very helpful and responsive. He is honest and he has integrity. I could not have asked for a better realtor. I will use him again when I need him. (P.N.)
- I have known Paul professionally for fifteeen years, so he was my natural choice when I decided to do some preliminary regional market research. Paul isn’t just an agent – he’s a consummate professional and will work for you like no one else will work for you. For example, on my lasttransaction, Paul recommended several home repairs to best maximize potential return on investment, and he developed a detailed project plan for me to follow without even asking and at no additional fee. Likewise, he advised against a couple of unnecessary upgrades I had originally planned on making. The result? More money ultimately in my pocket. Paul’s ethics and customer relations are above reproach, and has earned my continuing business (J.P.)
Paul helped my family to find our first home. He was very professional, patient, no pressure approach. Has excellent negotiations skills! All the time we feel, that he is putting our business first. Also he was ALWAYS available 24/7 (E.K.)
- "Peter has been a great deal of help to my wife and I during our search for our first home. We are currently in the process of closing on our first home at a great price all thanks to Peter. When we first started looking at homes we had no idea how tough it would be to find the perfect home for us. Peter made this process as easy as possible with the knowledge of the area and expertise of the process. He always stayed in touch with us and kept us posted on new listing. He was always willing to accommodate my crazy schedule from week to week. My wife and I would highly recommend Peter if you are looking to buy/sell property in Columbia County." (cmillz969)
- “Racheal was very professional, very well spoken, understanding, as well as knowledgeable. Your Company has a very valuable asset in Miss Elms. She helped us through the whole process. Amazing & informative.” – (Mr. & Mrs. L.)
- “We love our new home! Racheal went above and beyond to help us get it and we can not wait to be her neighbor!!” (Mr & Mrs. S.)
- “We found this house on line, sent an email request to see the house, Rhonda called immediately, we looked at the house, bought it and now live in our beautiful new home.” (Mr & Mrs. S.)
- “Richard was wonderful handling my “long distance” sale; he was very respectful and caring knowing that this was my father’s estate property.” (Mr T.)
- “Richard was wonderful…….he was very respectful and caring knowing this was my father’s estate property (AN)
- Rich was a wonderful realtorthrough a difficult process and did his very best to help us with it any chance he could. I highly recommend him. (CM B.)
- I have had the pleasure of working with Richard Ferro as my Real Estate Broker. Richard successfully negotiated our purchase of an apartment complex that quite frankly had so many moving parts I began to lose heart that we could keep the deal together. Through Richard’s persistence and organized approach to each of the many obstacles we faced, we successfully closed on The Project. Richards calming personality and his extensive experience in the real estate sector makes him a key asset to our Team and a pleasure to work with (P.H.)
- BHHS/Blake Realtors, and in particular Richard Kessler, have been providing brokerage services to the Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church for a number of years. They have marketed a number of former church properties, successfully, and near to listing price. Their assessment of value, theirwork with the seller and potential buyers, have reflected not only superior professionalism, but a deep commitment to the satisfaction of all parties in the transactions. I highly recommend them. (Rev. T. C.)
Rick & Pam Tinkham (TEAM TINKHAM)
- For Rick...Thank you so much for everything you have done for Brooke and I in this home buying process. Your guidance, unwavering persistence in dealing with unexpected challenges, and your genuine care for us, has made this a positive experience that we will never forget! We look forward to sharing the same town with you. With our sincere gratitude, thank you so much. (B & J)
- Seriously the best people you would ever want in a business, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and truly caring on all levels of professionalism. (TK)
- One year ago, we closed on our home. Thank you so very much for helping us find our perfect home, and then helping with the process of buying it. Thank you to a wonderful Team, Team Tinkham! (B&A C.)
- Just a note of thanks for all the hard work and determination you put into the sale of my much loved home. You pushed on and found the perfect couple. You’re kind, caring and supportive nature guided me through. Your positive ways took it all off my shoulders. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a job well done. Fondly,(JN)
- Rob was amazing. He showed me dozens of houses, at times whenever was convenient for me, even if it wasn't convenient for him. He was quick to respond to all my texts, emails, and phone calls -- even during holidays! He routinely went above and beyond the call of duty. Plus, he's a genuinely nice and kind human being, and so personable and professional. I was very picky in what I wanted in a house, but I had strict constraints on price, location, and certain house features. Rob guided me through the long search process, and then when I finally found the right home, he expertly advised me through a multiple bid situation so that I was the winning bidder. He handled dozens and dozens of details, several of them unexpected or complex, including a complicated closing date rescheduling and a major appliance failing a week after closing. Through it all, he kept a great sense of humor and positive outlook, which I very much appreciated since purchasing a home is such a major life event and financial investment. I am recommending Rob to all my house-searching friends, and when it comes time for me to find my next home, Rob will be the first call I make. He's a great guy and I will miss my daily interactions with him now that the process is over! (Penny)
- Ryan made this process go smooth for us with a twist of fun! He was extremely knowledgeable & answered all of our questions promptly. He brought us to numerous locations happily and always went the extra mile.
- How many people can say their realtor was more than just business??? This family can say it! In fact just yesterday we received a beautiful Thanksgiving card in the mail from our realtor/friend! Hands down Ryan is the best and our new home is a dream come true!
- Just recently closed on my house….thank you Ryan Clark for being the best real estate agent. Super flexible, great at negotiating with a sprinkling of humor to top it off. Next time your in the market to buy or sell…he’s your man.
- Great experience from start to finish. He has a wonderful ability to know just what you’re looking for and the first place we looked at M was what we decided to purchase. He handled all paperwork, negotiations, inspections, mortgage info, etc. smooth, streamlined, stress free!
- Ryan Clark is a fantastic real estate agent. He really cares about you and your house wants. I noticed he is VERY tentative and responds quickly to your texts, calls, and emails. As everyone knows looking for a house has its ups and downs and Ryan is great at keeping your spirits up and continues to look for your perfect home with the same enthusiasm he started with, which makes ot hard for you to not get excited again. He has become a friend through this whole process too and I know you’ll feel the same way! So if you wanna buy or sell definitly go see Ryan Clark and you’ll get the best guy you’re looking for to help with the home buying/selling process.
Ryan was amazing. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy. He took us to visit homes whenever it was convenient for us. He went above and beyond to help us find the perfect home and we did!!! Love Ryan! (J.C)
- Sandy was very efficient...All 5 out of 5's for her real estate services. (SK)
- Sandy did a great job with the sale of our house. She understood the pricing for the area and sold the home quickly! Sandy is an excellent Realtor! (AN)
- Sandy is a rare breed in the world of real estate, truly one of a kind and a keeper. All 5 out of 5’s (E.F.)
- I would highly recommend Sandra Nardoci, she got my house sold in 2 weeks with great negotiation skills, I am now happy in my new home that she helped me purchase as well. (RM)
- Living in a different state and needing to sell my parents' home, Sandy's guidance and support were invaluable. Not only was she exceptionally professional but also compassionate in all encounters and discussions with my elderly parents. My family was quite fortunate to have had Sandy as our Broker. (CFM)
- Very professional. Kept me promptly updated about any and all developments. House was on the market for approximately four weeks before it sold. This I attribute to Ms. Nardoci's experience, skill and knowledge. Every lawyer, legal assistant I came in contact with spoke highly of her as well. Suffice it to say I am impressed and would gladly hire her again as well as recommend her to family and close friends (UR)
- Sandy was instrumental in helping us acquire our “retirement home” where my husband and I will spend our golden years. She is a very pleasant, highly efficient, and ultimate professional in dealing with buyers and sellers, other realtors, lawyers, inspectors, and all people involved in the process of buying a home. (S.F.)
- Sandy was immediate with her responses to any questions or problems we had, and always provided excellent advice. She made an extra effort to be at places where we needed to have a rep and could not be there ourselves. Sandy is highly respected in her profession and gives A-1 service to all her clients. My husband and I highly recommend her and would hire her again! (S.F.)
- Sandra had in depth knowledge of the neighborhood and surround area to correctly market our house and achieve our asking price within 4 days. She help us on suggestions to prepare our house (painting, declutter and lighting). She also made suggestions on staging our house to achieve maximum curb appeal.(R.D.)
- Sandra sold my father’s home for us and was delightful to work with. She is very knowledgeable, professional and one of the kindest persons I have ever done business with. Sandra is very skilled at working with elderly people. She is on top of the real estate market and made certain we sold the house quickly. Both sellers and buyers were pleased. (AN)
- (Sandy) was amazing! Her dedication to finding a perfect home for us went above and beyond! Sandy was so patient with us as we toured the entire Capital District. She allowed us to take the time to figure out what we were truly looking for, although her experience intuitively already knew! There was never a sense of pressure from Sandy as she truly wanted the experience to be a positive one. She responded very quickly to all of our questions and remained extremely accessible during the entire process. Sandy picked homes that fit our criteria, and continuously updated the thought process as she learned our likes and dislikes. She was highly respectful of our time and made every effort to manage our search efficiently. When we needed to move with urgency, Sandy dropped everything she was doing to drive the offer process with great speed on our behalf. The process of finding that perfect place to call home is exciting and at times stressful. We truly valued the partnership we had with Sandy and would highly recommend her. (B & M A.)
- Living in a different state and needing to sell my parents’ home, Sandy’s guidance and support were invaluable. Not only was she exceptionally professional but also compassionate in all encounters and discussions with my elderly parents. My family was quite fortunate to have had Sandy as our Broker. (C.M.)
- Sandy is incredibly thorough and professional. She really knows her stuff and we were confident that we were in good hands throughout the entire process. She was realistic with us, highly detail oriented and moved along at our pace. She was very responsive and genuinely supportive the entire time. I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was to work with. She made the house purchasing process a breeze! (K.W.)
- Sandy is a truly amazing realtor. She handled the sale of my home in an exceptional manner – I could not have asked for a better partner to have throughout the entire process. Sandy is a trusted advisor who sincerely had my best interests at heart – she valued my feedback and opinions and shared her expertise and recommendations in a true consultative manner. If you need a top-notch realtor do not give it a second thought – contact Sandy today! (K.G.)
Sandy was instrumental in helping us acquire our "retirement home" where my husband and I will spend our golden years. She is a very pleasant, highly efficient, and ultimateprofessional in dealing with buyers and sellers, other realtors, lawyers, inspectors, and all people involved in theprocess of buying a home. Sandy was immediate with her responses to any questions or problems we had, and always provided excellent advice. She made an extra effort to be at places where we needed to have a rep and could not be there ourselves. Sandy is highly respected in her profession and gives A-1 service to all her clients. My husband and I highly recommend her and would hire her again! (S.F)
- “Sharon’s expertise and knowledge of the market made our home buying experience delightful” (C M & J. J.)
- This turned into a tricky sale, but Sharon stuck with it and made it happen! – (Mr. L)
- Thanks for everything you have done to make the sale of my house at 25 Rudolph Court in Cohoes go smoothly.. My house was put on the market on a Friday and on Sunday,you had a buyer....Monday, I came in and signed the pre-approval paperwork..You were efficient,professional,assertive,honorable and always on top of everything..I would highly recommend you to anyone selling or buying a house. You are well informed and always accessible.. Initially,I liked how you followed up when I was looking for a realtor...That is why I chose you.and am so GLAD I did. Thanks again! (Ann)
- Without Sheri’s undying patience & perseverance in helping us along this journey, none of it would have been possible!
- Sheri is a person of perseverance, honesty and brings solid marketing ideas to any home deal.
- Your steadiness during negotiations was so helpful. Sheri was always available by phone or email
- Great with advice, perhaps the most important aspects of our relationship with Sheri was the personal closeness developed.
- Sheri is the BEST!
- Sherrill you stuck with us through thick and thin. Without you this wouldn’t be possible. With your help we have our first HOME! Just wanted you to know you are the best and you will forever have us as friends! Enjoy the wine and cookies, they are pretty popular! (T & S.)
- Sherrill Farry helped me sell my home in 2015. She was personable and professional. She was knowledgeable about the area and type of home I was selling. She was always available by phone. As a recent widow it was important to me to have someone that was always there when I had a question. I felt she worked exclusively for me and made me feel comfortable about decisions I made about the sale. (P.B.)
- Hello Sheryl (Curly)...Thanks so much for your help in finding us just the right property in Massachusetts. Based on our experience with you we would like to use the Berkshire Hathaway group to find us a buyer for our home in Connecticut, so if you could refer us to someone in the organization to help us , we would greatly appreciate it. (Fred)
- I work for an Attorney and deal with a lot of Realtors in our area. Steve is one of the most impressive I have dealt with! I would recommend Steve to any and all my friends! Steve helped me find the perfect home! (J.M.)
In regards to Steve Cirrillo and the sale of 7 Smith Ave Amsterdam NY; Steve did an excellent job selling the home in a timely manner. He maintained contact with me and demonstrated a high level of professionalism. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who was looking to buy or sell a home in that area. Thank you Steve for your great work. (E.P.)
- After not finding anything we liked, Stuart took us to one we didn’t even know about, and it was the one we loved and bought. We then used him again to sell our other home.”-Mary and Dave
- “Stuart showed us the house we’re in now, and we fell in love with it immediately. But we wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t able to sell our old house fast enough for us to be able to close on this one in time.”-Brandy and Brian
- “We were living in a house which we inherited, so this was our first purchase. Stuart helped us through the process, explaining each step and what to expect so there weren’t any surprised. He coordinated the closing of our new home to be the day after we closed on our old home downstate. We plan to retire in a few years and will definitely use him to sell this house.” -Kevin and Deb
- Susan was tremendously helpful and responsive, realistic and very professional! (A & N. S.)
Susan couldn’t have been more HELPFUL. She immediately responded to any & all problems and questions both from me and the buyer. All 5 out of 5’s! (K.S.)
- Tanya did an Open House for me and I was really impressed in her marketing efforts. As a result, there was a lot of interest in the property. Her enthusiasm was very much appreciated. (AN)
- "From start to closing, Terry was Professional, Available, and INVALUABLE"! All 5 of out 5's (AN)
The York Team
- I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your gracious service through the process of the sale of my home of 10 years at 56 William Street in Hudson Falls, NY. It was a tough decision to go through this process and I had some pretty interesting variables to throw at you guys during the time my home was on the market and I truly appreciated you flexibility and understanding. Jeff, your customer service, especially when we finally sold the home, was impeccable, helping me close the deal when I was unable to be at the closing or be at the home prior to its closing. Thank you for all of your help and support and I wish you all the best. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. (F.E)
- We highly recommend Jeff and Pam York as realtors. Under circumstances of a weak housing sales and government new rules in the market, they did a very good job of selling our house andacreage in the short time in which they sold the property. Our thanks to them and we would heartily recommend them to any seller . (J.& S.)
- From the listing date to the closing…you did an outstanding job!! Thank you for all your help. I never would have made it through without your assistance. Please thank your lovely wife for her invaluable professionalism as well. YOU MAKE A GREAT TEAM! One of Berkshire Hathaway’s STARS! (C.T.)
- Jeff York was the perfect partner for our home buying experience. My wife and I were buying a second home in another state and needed a local expert that we could trust. Jeff completely exceeded our expectations, providing invaluable insight into the local market and proactively managing the entire process for us. He was strong at the negotiating table and always looked out for our interests. If we ever had a question or needed him to follow up on a request, Jeff was there. Jeff provided sound advice and counsel at every stage of the process, and continues to provide great recommendations post-close that are helping us save money. We absolutely could not have done this without Jeff. I highly, highly recommend him. (Domingo)
- Hi Jeff I just finished setting up the financial spreadsheet for the 135 Main St property. The property will definitely make a significant financial contribution immediately to ADK Holdings Group; not too many real estate investments start out that strong. I want to thank you for bringing me this opportunity on an almost exclusive basis I think both Rich the owner and I feel like we each obtained a very fair deal and are quite satisfied with the results. I appreciate your professionalism, knowledge of the marketplace and most importantly your vast network of contacts and connections. Hopefully we can do a few more deals like this in the future I would like to add another 2-3 properties to the ADK Holdings Group portfolio. Look forward to working with again in the future…. regards (Don)
- Tim’s professionalism, knowledge, generosity is why I absolutely would not hesitate to use again or recommend him to family or friends.. If you’re looking for a real estate agent who truly is looking out for your best interest whether buying or selling Tim Doherty is the agent for you!!Both my better half and I started looking at purchasing our first home. We spent endless hours every week looking at houses, doing pros and cons sheets for the houses we are interested in looking at. We finally stumbled across a property that was listed in Tim’s name, and boy am I glad that we called him! Not only is Tim extremely easy to work with, his local knowledge of surrounding areas, types of houses, and materials used in said homes was far above what I expected Before contacting Tim, we would do quick drive-by viewings ourselves and if we liked it that much we would call the listing agent and we looked at a few houses that way. Tim also went the extra mile and sacrificing several hours every weekend to show us properties, because myself and my significant other work completely opposite shifts and were only together Saturday and Sunday. (B & S.)
- Our dealing with Tim Doherty in his capacity working for the seller and us as the buyers was superb. He contacted us many times throughout the process of showing us the home, signing the contract, and being at the home or arranging access for the many inspectors or workers to ensure the purchase contract signed at the day of offer was executed in full at closing. Tim was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire real estate purchase process. Well done Tim (E & S.)
- Tim was a pleasure to work with. Tim walked us through the whole process. Very pleased. All 5 out of 5’s! (J.F.)
After a not so pleasant real estate experience elsewhere, Tim was a breath of fresh air. We will definitely being recommending him. All 5 out of 5’s (H.M.)
- Timothy's personality is one that makes you feel confident in his expertise while feeling comfortable during this exciting time. I highly recommend Timothy Hallenbeck (S.PC)
- Tim represented my wife and I for the purchase of our beautiful new home in Loudonville. He was on top of all of our questions, and was very responsive whenever we reached out, which is probably the #1 thing that I value in an agent during the home buying process. We would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for an agent that will give you 110% from start to finish! (R. & G. A.)
As a first time home buyer, I found Timothy to be very helpful in making this big decision. He was very knowledgeable about the buying process and patient with my many questions. He responded quickly to my calls and emails and was proactive in contacting the other agent and my attorney. He wasflexible with his time and availability to see different homes (or the same one several times ??). He negotiated a good price and worked hard to move the process along. Timothy's personality is one that makes you feel confident in his expertise while feeling comfortable during this exciting time. I highly recommend Timothy Hallenbeck (S.P.)
- “Tina Stehlin is an awesome realtor! We thought we would never sell our home in Schenectady. She went above and beyond for us. Tina was honest and persistent. Other realtors we’ve worked with just listed our house on a website and hoped the website would do the work for them-not Tina! She won’t let you down.” She also provided us with many helpful staging tips that I know helped to sell our home. She’s got a great eye for home design and staging. Within 2 weeks of our house being on the market we had several offers and sold! I would highly recommend Tina as your realtor.–(S.B.)
- “Tina is an exceptional real estate agent!!! She helped my mother-in-law sell her house for very close to asking price. She spent an entire Sunday staging the house so it would be reflected as its best in photographs. She went on to take beautiful eye-catching photos and wrote up a great listing description. She advertised the house through her many advertisement channels. The house was sold in about 3 months despite a highly competitive market! She also was extremely responsive and kept in contact with us throughout the whole process. This was a very emotional transaction like a lot of home sales because my husband’s family had lived in the house for decades. Tina was there for us both professionally and for the emotional support. We couldn’t have been happier! We would highly recommend her!” Regards, (C.H)
- “Tina was an amazing agent when we were looking to buy our first home. She was very patient with us and extremely helpful. Each house we looked at, she gave us her honest opinion and offered different ideas and points of view to consider. She was right there for us through the whole process, day or night and inspection after inspection. I highly recommend Tina for anyone that’s looking for an agent that is willing to give it their all and provide excellent guidance and knowledge.” -M.G.
- We wanted to take this moment to thank you for your hard work. Working with you has been a pleasure, especially since my last experience working with other relators was nothing short of disastrous. The search for a new home actually began in October 2016. I first worked with a realtor from the capital region who was willing to show me houses, but who had no knowledge of the area in which we had interest. On more than one occasion he pointed us in a different direction and discouraged is from placing a bid on several houses. He was condescending and treated us as first time buyers who did not know what we wanted in a house. His arrogance and rudeness eventually led to his dismissal. Afterwards we contacted other realtors who were non-responsive to our calls or claimed low inventory, when in fact there were homes available on the MLS. Then the last realtor just wanted to show me homes in his area of interest, even when I suggested another area. All this culminated in a referral to from our home lender. I was informed that you were pleasant, professional and a very hard worker for your clients. I was not disappointed from the moment I called you. Within the day, you had sent me a list homes from the MLS that met our criteria in the desired area; by the end of the week we had several appointments arranged in our desired area. Within a week or two we found a house and placed a bid that was accepted. You were very helpful throughout the entire bidding process, inspection and closing. You were truly invested in our welfare and excitement of a new house. It is without hesitation that I can truly say your a great realtor, not just good, but great. You are more than just professional, your are a caring person who takes interest in the client, very patient and attentive to details. Your were quick to respond with questions and concerns. We would like to think that we now a have friend, not just a realtor. Just think, the search began in October 2016 and we happily closed on June 2017 with more of a house than we expected. All this was possible because of you. Thank you, thank you and thank you. (Fabian)
- Recently I was assisted in selling my home in Petersburgh, NY. It is a unique property in that it is an authentic log cabin, which has the look & feel of a rustic home, in the woods. It is isolated from services, neighbors, shopping. Upon meeting Wendi Gross, we agreed it was a 'unique' kind of property, which would appeal to a certain type of buyer.It was built in the 70's and few modern touches had been added. And lo & behold, after numerous Open Houses, and showings, a buyer was found who was the exact match for the property & vice versa. I was beyond happy to know my precious property would be cared for by it's new owner. Working with Wendi was a joy. She always responded to my communications. She was helpful, generous with her time; always ready to answer any questions or concerns. She always responded in a timely manner no matter what. She was very respectful of my privacy, consulting with me, always making sure not to intrude on my 'quiet' time. One hears selling a house can be a brutal experience. But fortunately for me, Wendi was working for me. I always felt confident she would succeed because of her professionalism, and work ethic. SoI am more than happy to provide this recommendation for her. Respectfully, (DS)
- Wendi we want to honestly thank you for everything you have done. You have gone above and beyond. We wouldn’t have gotten through the USDA process without you! (N.S.)
- My wife and I worked with Wendi Gross to find a home after moving to the Albany region. Wendi was a pleasure to work with. She was fast, efficient, and responsive to our needs. She showed us a number of homes, identified what we really wanted, and worked hard for us. We ended up finding a great home where we look forward to raising our family. I’d highly recommend Wendi to anyone looking for real estate in the Albany region. Cheers, (K. R.).
I am pleased to recommend Wendi Gross as a qualified realtor for your next home purchase or sale. Wendi was referred to me by a friend when I began my housing search process, and we came to know each other quite well during the spring and summer of 2016 through the process of buying my first home. Wendi proved herself to be exceptional to work with as she walked me through all stages of searching for and purchasing a home to include putting in an offer, having an inspection, obtaining estimates for work needed, negotiating concessions and all other steps leading up to the closing. She sets herself apart from others in the profession with her attentiveness and responsiveness to returning emails and phone calls, and also in seeking out additional information when it is beneficial to the buyer. Another of her strengths is that she works very well with lawyers, mortgage brokers, fellow realtors and all others involved. Prior to beginning the home purchasing process and to selecting a realtor, I knew I wanted someone who was not only knowledgeable about the real estate market, but also a professional who would put forth the extra effort to assist me and to understand my parameters around buying a home. Wendi met my expectations and was an immense help to me throughout the recent months. For the reasons above and also her kind nature and easygoing personality, I highly recommend Wendi Gross. She has the necessary background and work experience as well as the interpersonal and collaboration skills to assist buyers and sellers from all walks of life. Please do not hesitate to contact me with further questions and/or to discuss my experience with Wendi further. (K.T.)
Residential, Commercial & Luxury Real Estate Services – Contact a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® for all of your real estate needs. Our Realtors® are Good to Know™.
Residential, Commercial & Luxury Real Estate Services - Contact a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtor® for all of your real estate needs. Our Realtors® are Good to Know™.