Your house is more than just a home...
It's an investment, too. But unlike other investments, your home doesn't send you monthly statements to tell you how you're doing in the constantly changing real estate market.
That is, until now.
Introducing the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtors® Home Valuation System...
Providing at a glance:
- Estimated value of your home based on three reliable sources
- Number of buyers who are in the market for a home like yours
- Buyer trends in your market, including price ranges, home size and showings.
- Buyer trends in your market, including price ranges, home size and showings
- Marketing intelligence, including homes sold, median price and change in activity.
- Recent sales nearby
...and the E-Property Watch report
Sign up for our monthly E-property Watch report to get even more information about your real estate investment:
- Change in your home's valuation since last month
- How much the homes in your neighborhood have changed over the years
- Homes in your area for sale, under contract or sold in the last 90 days
The art and science of home valuation
Savvy homeowners who need a contractor always get three estimates for comparison. The Home Valuation System does the same. It shows you value estimations from three different sources of real estate data and analyses, including sources available only to real estate professionals.
Of course, the system can't track your home's unique features or updates. It takes a professional to understand those nuances and how they affect what your home is worth.
To learn more about our Home Valuation System and E-Property Watch, ask your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtors® sales associate.